Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Modified 2ed 3.5 Hybrid
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Messenger
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Messenger)

Thread: Legends of Pantrusia

Downloads
    Uploads

Legends of Pantrusia

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Only a thousand years ago, the land of Pantrusia was ruled by the Elves. The dwarves held tight to their strongholds, the gnomes and halflings lived in their burroughs without fear, and the orcs remained below the surface. On one sunless foggy day, the humans arrived on the shores in long crudely patched boats. Neither the natives or these foreigners knew where they had come from, yet the elves treated them with indifference, and let them go about their devices. For a long time they lived in peace, yet one fateful day a great earthquake shook the land, and in the weeks to come great hordes poured forth from their underground hiding places. Dark elves, orcs, and undead ravaged the land, and the still primitive humans fell quickly beneath their blades. The elves, taking pity on this race of men drew all their magical power from their sacred groves and mountains, and imbued 100 magical stones with their power. Arming the goodly races of the land with these artifacts, great armies rose against the subterranean hordes, and in fifty years of brutal war they were driven back from whence they came. However, once the time had come for these artifacts to be returned to their rightful owners, one human warlord became greedy and struck down his brother for the stone that he held. He declared war on the other states, who retreated to their own stronghold in fear. The age of darkness was barely over, but a new evil swept across the land. Paranoia turned newly forged countries against each other, and the land was thrown into civil war. The age of chaos had begun, and this war still rages today, 600 years later.

~~~~~~~

Pantrusia is a land of war, intrigue, and betrayal. The main factions are the Elves who seek to wrest the sacred power of the stones from the hands of mortals, the Dark Knights descended from the warlord who struck the first blow against their allies, the White Knights who seek to return peace and goodness to the land, and a massive thieves' guild which spans the whole of the continent.

The mechanics of the game are a custom variation that allows extreme specialization of a character without getting bogged down in numbers. It's a little different from 3.5, but intuitive enough that you'll gain a grasp of it fairly quickly. Most encounters are against the main factions or their subfactions, and not simply monster slaying encounters.
    Last edited by Dr Strangelove; 03-29-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: More info needed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this an online game?
    There's nothing to fear except fear itself and, of course, the boogeyman.

Co-Organizer of NEPA D&D and Stroudsburg Geeks. Member of Stroudsburg Area Gaming Association.

Downloads
    Uploads

RE: Legends of Pantrusia

Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that. It's being played over messenger, number of games per week dictated by availability, though it will be on a tuesday, wednesday, or thursday. Looking for two or three more players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    please contact me about joining
    i have 5 years DnD experiance

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping this thread doesn't stagnate. Have one player ready to go, waiting on more to join still. Any takers?

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you still looking?

I am interested. It has been about 10 years since I last played, but I have been playing NWN among others lately. I'm not super "up" on the new WOTC rules and such. I last played 2nd Ed. Give me a shout if you're still looking to run this thing.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll join

Sounds like fun drop me a line.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yo ill join hit me up

Downloads
    Uploads

Which messenger

Hey, I'll join. What messenger is used?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would love to play.....im more than interested!! i understand i may be new, but please do not deny me the joy of the quests. please e-mail me if given the chance.. af_luv_jh@yahoo.com