Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Ruins of UnderMountain
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: AD&D 2E
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location City: Lilburn
State: GA
Game Times Frequency: Monthly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: The Ruins of UnderMountain

Downloads
    Uploads

The Ruins of UnderMountain

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We will be starting this up in late April or early May. We have myself as the DM and one confirmed player, plus two more who are tentative. We could use 2-3 more players. I would like a group of 5-6 players total.

The characters will start out at 5th level. Existing characters may be allowed upon DM approval. Otherwise I would like to meet with potential players for character generation before the campaign starts.

Even if you're very familiar with the original published Ruins of UnderMountain boxed set, Ruins of UnderMountain II boxed set, and subsequent modules, this game should be fresh and exciting. I have many, many resources to plug into the largely empty halls and chambers of UnderMountain.

So if you live in the metro Atlanta area and can be available for about 8 hours once per month; if you're a fan of the older editions of the AD&D game (2E ruleset in particular) and the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting; and if you enjoy spending quality time as a roleplaying explorer, please consider dropping me a line through these forums. I would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

~Hoyt.
    Last edited by blackmote; 04-08-2008 at 10:01 AM.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old... we grow old because we stop playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    seats are filling fast! But I ain't complainin'. We still have room for one more if anyone is interested. Let me know asap.

Thanks!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old... we grow old because we stop playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Recruitment is CLOSED until further notice.

If anyone stumbles over this thread and is interested in joining, prompt me. I will add you to an alternates list should a player leave the game.

Thanks all!

Downloads
    Uploads

Still going, openings?

Just checkin!