Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off Topic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I realized that I had a question about how you are handling multiple attack rolls. Are you using the standard Cinematic Unisystem rule where the die is rolled once and that total is applied to all of your attacks (imposing the multiple action penalty as appropriate)? Or would you like us to make a seperate die roll for each attack? I just realized that I was using the default rule in my first combat round post and wasn't clear if that was the way you wanted to run it. Obviously, making each attack roll seperate reduces the effectiveness of the "Heroic Effort" Drama Point use slightly, but I have no particular preference, just whichever way you want to run it.
    I'd prefer to use the basic Cinematic method with one roll just to make it easier but it's really up the player. If players want to roll each independently, it would reduce the effect of the Heroic Effort. That's the main disadvantage I see for individual rolls.

By the way...cool game thus far!
    Thanks! I promise it picks up a lot after leaving St. Victus. The fun stuff begins after the group is free of the city.

Edit: Oh...also, by the way, I've been rolling phenominally (perhaps uncharacteristically) well so far this game. However, if at any time there should be any concern about my die rolls, let me know and I will be more than happy to make ammends.
    I don't see it as a problem and trust whatever results you three give me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about my delay in posting. I managed to pick up pneumonia and am having a wisdom tooth pulled later this week - but I'll write my post today or tomorrow,

Melefresh

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about the double-whammy and hope you're well soon. The delay isn't a problem. I'll move the game forward once we've heard from everybody.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll update the combat once everyone has posted.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to see that this game has lost some of its momentum for the time being. I hope it picks up again as I was enjoying it and am interested in seeing where it will go. Happy gaming!
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to see that this game has lost some of its momentum for the time being. I hope it picks up again as I was enjoying it and am interested in seeing where it will go. Happy gaming!
    I'm rather disappointed with the loss of momentum also. The story is about 5 Acts and loosely plotted out to allow the PCs full freedom. Another group I started running through it is nearly to Act III and started about the same time. I'm glad you've enjoyed what's gone on so far. If this doesn't pick up, I'd be glad to have you join the other game. PM me for details if you're interested.

I hope the posts pick up. I'd hate to declare a "It's Dead Jim" with it. I really enjoyed the work that were put into the player's posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless I'm wrong, this game has died and I should pull the plug. I really enjoyed the player posts and am sorry that it didn't work out.

Please let me know if you're interested in continuing it. Otherwise, I'll kill the game on Friday.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Ending

I didn't receive any responses or further updates to the game thread although it's been a reasonable amount of time so sadly have to consider this game dead.

I really enjoyed your participation and regret that the game has died so early.

Thanks for your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12