Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Greetings!

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Greetings!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I am the Phantom Gamemaster ruler of all games,
    I am GMing a superhero RPG in Herocentral and would like all players to enter my campaign if they want to train as super heroes.
    My gaming systems are: HERO system[Champions]
    Palladium{Heroes Unlimited]
    Pinnacle{ Brave New World]
    GOO{Silver Age Sentinels]
    White Wolf Games[Abberrant]
    I live in the Carolinas[North Carolina to be exact], I'm a comic collector who also play video and computer games as well as watch anime for my superhero games.
    My specialty is Superheroic/Modoren games by I can learn any system as long as it's not Horror.
    My email is reggie2752@yahoo.com
    phantomgm6101@hotmail.com
    reggie2602@excite.com
    If there's anyone who has experience gming these systems please let me know and I'll connect with you.

Spoookfully Yours,
    The Phantom GM
    Last edited by Phantom Gamemaster; 10-14-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in North Raleigh, and while I've never actually played in a superheroes game, I would definately be interested in playing one (I've been without a gaming group for several months, and I'm up for almost anything.) As for systems, I have the books for Abberrant and Brave New World and am familiar with the systems. I also have core book for the HERO system, and would be up for playing Champions as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakanFyre View Post
    I live in North Raleigh, and while I've never actually played in a superheroes game, I would definately be interested in playing one (I've been without a gaming group for several months, and I'm up for almost anything.) As for systems, I have the books for Abberrant and Brave New World and am familiar with the systems. I also have core book for the HERO system, and would be up for playing Champions as well.
    My man welcome to the Hero Universe! If you want to I can set up a CHU game here or you can go to Herocentral.net to apply to the game as either a player or a GM.
    I look forward to playing with you online or PBP or PBM.
    "Note to self: Don't try that again!"
    DUKE, G.I. JOE: Sigma 6
    Spookfully Yours
    The Phantom Gamemaster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking for a FTF game, I've had bad luck with online roleplayer (usually due to the fact that I have too many distractions on my computer . I'm available every evening except Fridays and Saturdays, and I can have specific afternoons off if I work in out with my boss.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakanFyre View Post
    I was looking for a FTF game, I've had bad luck with online roleplayer (usually due to the fact that I have too many distractions on my computer . I'm available every evening except Fridays and Saturdays, and I can have specific afternoons off if I work in out with my boss.
    As you no doubt surmised, i live in Durham NC about one county over from raliegh. the reason that i was asking for online players is that I dont get many FTF rpgers, and those who did attend want to play D&D which is why Ive established a campaign on HEROCENTRAL.
    Spookfully Yours
    The Phantom Gamemaster.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

I too live in Raleigh NC and I have been trying hard to find a face to face campaign in a superhero setting. I love Mutants & Masterminds 2.0 but I know Champions/Hero as well. I'm free for every Sunday or alternating Saturdays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBook View Post
    I too live in Raleigh NC and I have been trying hard to find a face to face campaign in a superhero setting. I love Mutants & Masterminds 2.0 but I know Champions/Hero as well. I'm free for every Sunday or alternating Saturdays.
    It might Work except that I ususally do pbem on the net at Yahoo! and also at HeroCentral but if you sign up at Hero central and Yahoo I can squeeze you in .
    Plus, it might be a whole lot easier than shuttling back and forth to and from Raliegh.
    Last edited by Phantom Gamemaster; 10-31-2006 at 07:42 PM.
    Spookfully Yours
    The Phantom Gamemaster.