Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: open-for-all: peanut gallery

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

open-for-all: peanut gallery

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    this is an open thread for everyone who is not in the game to post their comments, questions, and observations!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the players roll initative or I roll it and it lasts (the number they rolled.) until that combat is over the order doesn't change until the next battle and we roll fo intiative all over again....anyways like I said thats just how I end up doing it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that is an excellent observation. thank you.

in the player occ thread, i was speaking of establishing an "order of initiative" for posting, not for combat per se. ^^ that is an excellent idea, nonetheless.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll join in...*ponders strange combos* We will have fun with this indeed...

I'll get a char up in a relative short order...

As to the init order, I think it's a good idea but for the pitfall of what if someone is not here or if i want to post early. Just my 2 cents.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    another excellent point! =D thank you very much. i'll look forward to your ideas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to join if that's ok.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are welcome to join. use the contact icons by my name to get in touch with me and set up a time to do the stat rolls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will do. I will try to play as much as possible but I'm still in college for the semester but once summer comes I'll be available almost all of the time in the evenings.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's a play-by-post. thus slow paced. ^^ whenever it works for you. just be sure to mention your nick here if the means that you contact me doesn't have a matching nick-just so i place who you are, with regards to what, and so forth. ^^

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    temporary hiatus. limited internet access, and what there is really needs to be spent job-hunting. ^^

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm, so yeah, i think i've more or less lost my players on this one. ^^ my own fault for not posting but semi-annually.