Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 472

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,179
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The priest moves feebly on the ground. "Olaren, are you all right?" asks the bard, looking him over carefully.

    "It's all gone... I can't feel..." issues weakly from Olaren's mouth as he turns his head to the side.

    The bard grabs a shoulder and begins trying to help the priest up. "You, Sir Dwarf, help me get him up, he needs fresh air!" The bard looks around. "And you, friend, bring that ale with you, we're going to need it! Let's get him outside to the porch, at least-it's too crowded in here."
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arivale follows the bard and the priest figuring that the priest might have some kind of arcane ailment that may be within his realm to understand.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I help move the priest

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ooc: is the porch out through a different door, or are they heading out my door?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,179
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    The bard and the sturdy dwarf support the preist handily, despite his stumbling steps, trailed by the mug-toting half-elf. They are heading towards the front door.

    {ooc: Maleficent, you are holding down the front door, which is the one out to the porch. and yes, the bard is steering them right towards you. they have not as yet noticed you, concentrating as they are on supporting the priest. you have maybe a few seconds before they notice/reach you.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-18-2008 at 09:26 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    When they come near, i walk out with them and i stand by the door and watch the people leaving carefully.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I (Veld) arrive in town riding high atop my familiar companion Gil the Dire Bear. We were drawn here by rumors of the events that have transpired here in hopes of finding the mage who killed my family and the rest of the druids and animals of my grove so many years ago. We head to the nearest tavern in hopes of learning more.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,179
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    There is a bit of bustle while the priest is settled on a bench adjacent to the door, and the bard takes the mug to press it into Olaren's hands. The porch keeps the light rain off of everyone. Despite the clouds overhead, the sky is oddly somewhat painful to look at. There is no wind. You notice a very big someone trudging through the rain down the road, coming this way from the edge of town. Then it strikes you... the street is otherwise empty.

    Olaren says, "It's all gone. I can't feel it anymore." He appears to be recovering somewhat.

    {ooc: sorry for the long wait. i was struggling with what, when, and how to describe current and (quickly) upcoming events. ^^ plus dragging my feet a bit hoping that the last character would get turned in. onward and forward! we'll fit them in whenever we can.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-11-2008 at 01:21 AM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I check out the lone figure on the road from where I stand and ask the preist what he means by "He can't feel it any more" and "that it's all gone."

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,179
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    You glance at the figure on the road as you ask your questions. The rain makes it difficult to make out details... perspective seems slightly warped.

    "Ever since I took Contract with the Healer, I've been able to feel a connection of sorts. Everyone does," explains Olaren.

    You are forced to reassess your initial impression of the figure down the street. He must be huge! And maybe wearing a fur coat. The rain still makes details obscure. But you can tell that they are moving more quickly than you first thought.

    "But all of a sudden, it's gone. It's all gone... it's as if I had spent the day succoring and helping others with the magic I was granted and was completely empty and exhausted. But I haven't... it's just gone!"

    Your eyes are dragged away from the priest as the figure, no, as they finally draw near enough to make out. A somewhat small human sits atop a somewhat large dire bear. The human is dressed in well-made tough-looking outdoor gear, and has a sheathed scimitar. The light rainfall has dampened them, and bounces off of them, making a halo or sorts.

    The bard murmers, "Now that's something you don't see everyday."
    The priest replies, "Or even every year."



    @Veld: You ride down the last hill and enter the town proper. It seems oddly deserted. There are a few stores opening, the staff eying the sky nervously, but no one on the street. The rain gathers into puddles. Further down the street you see a small crowd of people on the porch of an establishment. As you get closer you see that it is a tavern, and the people are an eclectic mix of individuals.

    You see a cheerful looking dwarf in sleeveless scale, with an axe handle and bow poking over either shoulder, a slender individual sipping at a mug, also with a bow, and obvious elven ancestry, a very (very) striking woman standing by the door, a human in priestly robes sitting next to a human bearing a musical instrument-both staring at you, or maybe Gil, you're not sure which. The arrangement suggests that they were paying attention to one of the two sitting on the bench (the priest or the bard), before you rode up.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Gil and I head toward the crowd. When we arrive I dismount still standing in the rain and look at the priestly one ask "Can you cure a migraine? When that rain hit Gil and I it was as if we were in a torrential downpour. There was an ear splitting tone, a sharp unrainlike scent, and the rain had a blackness to it. The worst part is my connection to nature has gone silent except for my connection to Gil. I don't think I'm able to cast any of my natural spells. It's like the rain drained them from me. Gil felt that something was wrong with the rain too." I try to cast Create Water.

    (OOC Natural as in the natural world and nature not I know them because of my race and blah blah blah.)
    Last edited by Kranchan; 04-15-2008 at 11:47 AM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I'm just standing to the side, watching and listing to what is going on.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I listen to all that is said, knowing nothing about magic, i really don't know what they are talking about. I follow the conversation to learn all that I can.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arivale sips the mug in his hand and eyes the newcomer with a few rare glances, he is paying a bit more attention to the beautiful woman and the downed priest, before stretching out his hand and stating his name. "Hello, I'm Arivale the Spellbow, who exactly might you be?" he is very nonchalant about the whole thing regardless of the bear the man is riding.

    OOC Note: Spellbow= Arivale's name for the Arcane Archer Class...Plus I like Spellbow as a name more than Arcane Archer
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,179
    Blog Entries
    42
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    The priest starts slightly and murmurs, "Yes, that is similar to how it felt for me... except, I wasn't in the rain...."

    {see ooc thread posting, please.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-14-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AG16: OOC (out of character)
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
  2. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. AG16: character postings
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By Riftwalker in forum Semndon's Apprentice
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •