Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The priest moves feebly on the ground. "Olaren, are you all right?" asks the bard, looking him over carefully.

"It's all gone... I can't feel..." issues weakly from Olaren's mouth as he turns his head to the side.

The bard grabs a shoulder and begins trying to help the priest up. "You, Sir Dwarf, help me get him up, he needs fresh air!" The bard looks around. "And you, friend, bring that ale with you, we're going to need it! Let's get him outside to the porch, at least-it's too crowded in here."
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arivale follows the bard and the priest figuring that the priest might have some kind of arcane ailment that may be within his realm to understand.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I help move the priest

Downloads
    Uploads
    ooc: is the porch out through a different door, or are they heading out my door?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The bard and the sturdy dwarf support the preist handily, despite his stumbling steps, trailed by the mug-toting half-elf. They are heading towards the front door.

{ooc: Maleficent, you are holding down the front door, which is the one out to the porch. and yes, the bard is steering them right towards you. they have not as yet noticed you, concentrating as they are on supporting the priest. you have maybe a few seconds before they notice/reach you.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-18-2008 at 09:26 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    When they come near, i walk out with them and i stand by the door and watch the people leaving carefully.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I (Veld) arrive in town riding high atop my familiar companion Gil the Dire Bear. We were drawn here by rumors of the events that have transpired here in hopes of finding the mage who killed my family and the rest of the druids and animals of my grove so many years ago. We head to the nearest tavern in hopes of learning more.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a bit of bustle while the priest is settled on a bench adjacent to the door, and the bard takes the mug to press it into Olaren's hands. The porch keeps the light rain off of everyone. Despite the clouds overhead, the sky is oddly somewhat painful to look at. There is no wind. You notice a very big someone trudging through the rain down the road, coming this way from the edge of town. Then it strikes you... the street is otherwise empty.

Olaren says, "It's all gone. I can't feel it anymore." He appears to be recovering somewhat.

{ooc: sorry for the long wait. i was struggling with what, when, and how to describe current and (quickly) upcoming events. ^^ plus dragging my feet a bit hoping that the last character would get turned in. onward and forward! we'll fit them in whenever we can.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-11-2008 at 01:21 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I check out the lone figure on the road from where I stand and ask the preist what he means by "He can't feel it any more" and "that it's all gone."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You glance at the figure on the road as you ask your questions. The rain makes it difficult to make out details... perspective seems slightly warped.

"Ever since I took Contract with the Healer, I've been able to feel a connection of sorts. Everyone does," explains Olaren.

You are forced to reassess your initial impression of the figure down the street. He must be huge! And maybe wearing a fur coat. The rain still makes details obscure. But you can tell that they are moving more quickly than you first thought.

"But all of a sudden, it's gone. It's all gone... it's as if I had spent the day succoring and helping others with the magic I was granted and was completely empty and exhausted. But I haven't... it's just gone!"

Your eyes are dragged away from the priest as the figure, no, as they finally draw near enough to make out. A somewhat small human sits atop a somewhat large dire bear. The human is dressed in well-made tough-looking outdoor gear, and has a sheathed scimitar. The light rainfall has dampened them, and bounces off of them, making a halo or sorts.

The bard murmers, "Now that's something you don't see everyday."
    The priest replies, "Or even every year."

@Veld: You ride down the last hill and enter the town proper. It seems oddly deserted. There are a few stores opening, the staff eying the sky nervously, but no one on the street. The rain gathers into puddles. Further down the street you see a small crowd of people on the porch of an establishment. As you get closer you see that it is a tavern, and the people are an eclectic mix of individuals.

You see a cheerful looking dwarf in sleeveless scale, with an axe handle and bow poking over either shoulder, a slender individual sipping at a mug, also with a bow, and obvious elven ancestry, a very (very) striking woman standing by the door, a human in priestly robes sitting next to a human bearing a musical instrument-both staring at you, or maybe Gil, you're not sure which. The arrangement suggests that they were paying attention to one of the two sitting on the bench (the priest or the bard), before you rode up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gil and I head toward the crowd. When we arrive I dismount still standing in the rain and look at the priestly one ask "Can you cure a migraine? When that rain hit Gil and I it was as if we were in a torrential downpour. There was an ear splitting tone, a sharp unrainlike scent, and the rain had a blackness to it. The worst part is my connection to nature has gone silent except for my connection to Gil. I don't think I'm able to cast any of my natural spells. It's like the rain drained them from me. Gil felt that something was wrong with the rain too." I try to cast Create Water.

(OOC Natural as in the natural world and nature not I know them because of my race and blah blah blah.)
    Last edited by Kranchan; 04-15-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just standing to the side, watching and listing to what is going on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I listen to all that is said, knowing nothing about magic, i really don't know what they are talking about. I follow the conversation to learn all that I can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arivale sips the mug in his hand and eyes the newcomer with a few rare glances, he is paying a bit more attention to the beautiful woman and the downed priest, before stretching out his hand and stating his name. "Hello, I'm Arivale the Spellbow, who exactly might you be?" he is very nonchalant about the whole thing regardless of the bear the man is riding.

OOC Note: Spellbow= Arivale's name for the Arcane Archer Class...Plus I like Spellbow as a name more than Arcane Archer
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The priest starts slightly and murmurs, "Yes, that is similar to how it felt for me... except, I wasn't in the rain...."

{see ooc thread posting, please.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-14-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast