Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 472

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I yell for all to hear
    "has anyone tried entering or hitting this dome?"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    499
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    RE: The dome

    "I have not tried to hit it yet." To the figure: "What do you claim this person has done? I think we are all interested in justice--why do you have to kidnap this man and invoke this sorcery in order to get it?"

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "If you're so into this thing you call justice then why kick a man when he's down?" I say to the figure.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    "Only part of the punishment due..." the man replies. Suddenly he looks back over his shoulder. In response to something behind him he shouts, "No, don't let the templars regroup! Keep them seperated. What? Fine! I'm coming." He turns back. He opens his mouth to speak, and then suddenly pauses, squinting. He chuckles, "Ah, Dreena, you made it after all. I think you would agree that your father would be pleased to see justice done after all these years."

    He lifts the object from the inside surface of the dome. The dome ripples and momentarily is distortion free, before it clouds over again. In that moment you see a middle-aged human with deeply etched scowl lines in his face. He is heavily armored and holds two rods of some darkly colored substance. One has a hook at the top, the other has numerous blunt spikes protruding from it's surface.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arivale relays the message telepathically to all his allies "Sarrisa can probably teleport us in the dome, get closer for the spell. Any ideas on how to kill this guy? Oh, please just think an answer and don't say it or the "Mr.Justice" will have a heads up" He also mentions who he is in the message.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {ooc: since the helmet only allows communication with individuals in a 60' cone, you will have to be careful about aiming your area of effect to maintain the "3rd round" communication ability. just a note to be certain you are aware. =D }
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    499
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Sarissa's action (again)

    Telepathically: "I must touch you to teleport you; get close." When everyone is in range, I dimension door into the courtyard with the others, making sure to block the entrance into the temple proper.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    i step closer to the party so i can get teleported inside the dome. and while doing so, i yell out to my my fathers friend," Terrid, what have you done gone gotten into this time?"
    Last edited by Micro420; 05-01-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: forgot a word

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    There is the slight sense of dizziness that always accompanies a teleportative effect, which is abruptly and painfully interrupted by a red nimbus and the sensation of having fallen to the ground from a great height. You find yourselves standing nose-to-dome piled onto each other. Those piled into Veld notice that his clothing is a lot more rigid and sturdy than they appear. Gil roars in pain and swipes at the dome... to little visible effect.

    * Everyone takes damage! *
    {1d6 points of damage, no save, i'm afraid.}

    During this Terrid had started to turn away, but the sudden movement apparently was caught from the corner of his eye. He looks back over his shoulder and laughs, but you can hear no sound. He doesn't act as if he heard Dreena's question. Still visibally chuckling, he hurries away and out of sight. This close to the dome, you are able to see something very large and indistinct moving about in the courtyard, but you quickly lose sight of Terrid due to the distortion effect of the dome.

    After a few moments the figure on the ground crawls towards you and presses up against the dome and says something.... {lip-reading, anyone? let's make it a sense motive check, unless there is a better suggestion.} But no sound is audibal. He is an older man, bearded and wounded. He seems to be a high-ranking priest. He abruptly is yanked away from the dome, but you cannot see what it is that is dragging him away. You do see what appears to be a really big sword, sheathed, floating in the air, jogging up and down slightly as it moves away.
    Last edited by nijineko; 05-01-2008 at 09:23 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-01-2008 09:00 PM
    Everyone takes damage!: 1d6 (3)
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    499
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Actions concerning the dome, plus questions

    1) Let me make sure I understand: The dimension door did NOT get us through the dome? Instead we ended up piled next to it and took damage?
    2) In character, out loud: "Is one of you Dreena? Do you know this man?" [OOC: I know Dreena is the dwarf, but my character doesn't.]
    3) Telepathically (assuming I am correct about 1) and we did not get through the dome): "Any suggestions for getting through this? I can try to disintegrate it."
    4) [OOC: I am marking off 3 HP and 7 power points from my character.]

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I've got nothing. I reply telepathically.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Sense motive check *


    I fire a Ray of Frost at the figure inside hoping to hit him and then use my ring to become invisible

    * ray of frost's to hit check *

    * ray of frost's damage *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    05-02-2008 05:28 PM
    Sense motive check: 1d20 (16) + 2 = 18
    ray of frost's to hit check: 1d20 (11) + 16 = 27
    ray of frost's damage: 1d3 (2)
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Frost coats the outside of the dome in a small patch, but does not penetrate.

    {yes, to your immense surprise, somehow your attempt to teleport through the dome was blocked.}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    looking at the druid

    "Can you summon a creature to try to burrow underneath this dome?"

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Nope. All of my nature spells were drained by the rain.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AG16: OOC (out of character)
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:25 AM
  3. AG16: character postings
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By Riftwalker in forum Semndon's Apprentice
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •