Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 472

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Come on Gil. Let's go to see why the bell is ringing. *walks w/the group to the bell w/Gil in tow*

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    i test the rain once more with a sorriful look on my face before setting off with the party toward the ringing bell

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,225
    Blog Entries
    43
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    The uncanny rain might pass through all but Veld and his bear, but once it hits the ground, it certainly gets wet and muddy enough. The stone lined channel in the center of the otherwise hard packed road flows with runoff. In the near distance, the ringing bell abruptly cuts off in mid-note...

    There is a moment of silence.

    Suddenly a *SOUND* shatters the dreary day, and just over some buildings ahead, right in or near the town center, a corrusicating pillar of a blood-red color climbs into the heavens. It curls in upon itself, and forms a dome. There is another sound, a more earthly sound... that of many voices crying out in fear and surprise.

    "Hurry everyone! We must hurry!" shouts the priest. With the bard, he accelerates into a run, splashing through the mud.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Come on Gil! *follows the bard*

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arivale is not too terribly suprised by anything but this peaks his interest and he walks a good bit faster, following the others at a slighly slower pace expecting an attack from any side. He was not going to be suprised so he reached out telepathically for the sense of how many beings where there.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I draw my dwarven battle axe and move more rapidly toward the town sqaure.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,225
    Blog Entries
    43
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Everyone rushes down the remainder of the street into the cobbled town square. As you rush down the street, a large crowd of townspeople comes into view, filling most of the square. They are screaming and crying and as a mass, backing away from the blood-colored light. Town guards are valiently trying to bring control to the mob and are giving urgent directions for an orderly retreat.

    Next in view is the edge of the crowd, where a guard, presumably a leader, is dividing her attention between shouting orders to the guards, and looking behind her towards the source of the glow. With her stand a few guards, weapons drawn, serving as a rear guard. They pace backwards as order slowly takes shape out of the chaos of the screaming mob, in step with their leader.

    As you round the corner of the last building, the scene before you is imprinted into your minds. First, your eyes are drawn to the enormous dome of transparent glowing red. Its glow sheds an unhealthy light, and as you look at it, twisted and leering faces seem to form, reform, and break apart in or on it's surface. It surrounds a large building with a bell tower. A temple of some sort. The temple symbol in the opening arch is not clear through the distorting influence of the dome at this distance.

    Then you notice standing in front of the arch a very large person, clad in jewel or crystal studded plate armor, a flowing black cloak with a broken silver chain depicted prominently on it, a green crown, and weilding an enormous sword. This person appears at least 15' tall and radiates a wholesome aura which sharply contrasts with the lurid ambience of the dome. The person is standing in a challenging attitude and appears to be about to make some sort of pronouncement. The light rain flows down the figure's cloak, and bounces off of the armor, forming a misty halo about the person.

    Lastly, just visible on the inside of the dome, across from the very large figure, a humanoid stands there holding something in each hand.

    {ooc: if everyone could hold off posting until Sarissa has had a chance to make her pronouncement... thanks!}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-25-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    531
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Sarissa's action

    The tall figure speaks in a loud voice, directing her words towards the indistinct figure in the dome. "Release the honored priest and surrender yourself in the name of all that is good, or face my wrath! Your barrier will not stop me!" Despite the volume, you realize that the voice is that of a woman. She looks fully prepared to fight, her greatsword drawn and ready.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I yell to the female figure, "What honored priest?" I scan the crowd to try to figure out exactly who she is talking to. I prepare for battle, since it appears that a battle is about to start. I try to figure out who is casting the magical barrier.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arivale sends a telepathic message to the woman and asks what help he can give as well as what is going on...He also tells her who he is so she does not immediately panic at a prescence in her mind.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    531
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    What's happening inside the temple

    The huge woman says, "I am Sarissa, a Paladin of Freedom. The man inside the barrier seems to have captured a priest--you can't see him through the barrier. They're both wearing the same symbol." [OOC: I don't remember the exact symbol.]

    "If you wish to deal with this man, I think I can get us through the barrier. Just get close to me."

    As she turns to look at you, you are startled by her face: Pale white, with jet-black hair, and her eyes are pools of solid black. Despite this, she has a commanding, powerful presence.
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-28-2008 at 03:34 PM.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I fly up to her head so that i may better discuss things with her.

    "Is the priest you are trying to get in the center and what does he look like?"

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I mount Gil and ride up to her so as to also be closer to face level.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colonial Beach
    Age
    35
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I stand on my guard, waiting to see what happens next.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,225
    Blog Entries
    43
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    The figure on the other side of the dome reaches out to touch the dome with one of the sticks/maces/rods (?) in his hand. The dome around where the object is touching shivers and begins to vibrate visibly. A voice booms from the spot, "Foolish puppet! has your notions of freedom become so perverted as to believe that you can rob Justice of it's prey? There is nothing that you can do to stop Justice and I am the True Hand of Justice! I am here to see that PUNISHMENT is meeted out for the sins of this short-sighted fool!" The man turns and kicks something, no, someone laying on the ground behind him. A weak groan is faintly audibal.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AG16: OOC (out of character)
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
  2. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. AG16: character postings
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By Riftwalker in forum Semndon's Apprentice
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •