Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Interesting. Anyhow my name is Veld *shakes the man's hand* and my companion here is Gil. We traveled here because of the rumors of strange unnatural beasts and unusual occurrences in the area in hopes of finding the mage we seek to exact our vengeance upon. Perhaps this feeling we had is somehow connected to the the sightings and events I've heard of.

*comes out of the rain and sits next to the priest*

What's the story with the rest of you?
    Last edited by Kranchan; 04-15-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Well first I don't know any of you well enough to give you my name, no offense intended."

"I too was dawn here by the unnatural, the more unnatural, the more interesting i have always found, and I'm always intrigued by the unnatural."

(I stay out of the rain, no need to get wet if I don't have to)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arivale stands on the edge of the porch with his hand getting only slightly wet from the water on the druids hand he notices the water not hitting his hand but simply regards it as happenstance. "I'm here simply for the curiosity I have. I heard rumors in other towns that something was up so here I am." He turns back to the priest and stares taking another sip of the drink in his hands. He offers his hand to the only woman in the crowd and says "What might bring such a beautiful lady to grace us with her presense?"
    Last edited by Toren Utgard; 04-16-2008 at 02:59 PM.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    unnatural things peak my curiosity.

(I leave my arms crossed)
    Last edited by jkfoote; 04-16-2008 at 10:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I am here to find an old friend of my father's that I have lost touch with," I tell the group," and the name's Dreena." I offer my hand to anyone who wants to shake it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people start filtering out of the tavern by ones and twos. All stop to greet Olaren, and ask about his health. apparently he is a rather popular figure. They then nervously make their way off the edge of the porch, on the side away from the bear.

After a few moments some of the people cry out in surprise. Looking over at them, you realize that the rain is passing through them without impacting them in any way and splashing upon the ground.

Just then the bear snorts and shakes himself off, spraying water everywhere off of his fur. {10' radius splash attack ;D }

A bell begins pealing urgently in the distance....
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-17-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    o.O I hope everyone else is seeing what I'm seeing. The rain is passing through all of the people but Gil and I got plenty wet on our way here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ask the priest whether the bell should be ringing for a purpose or if an issue has arose somewhere...Meanwhile I use my helm of telepathy(can we just say the headband I have is the helm? I figure it's no big issue though) to read the priest thoughts...
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i gingerly place my hand into the rain to see if it goes though it or if i get wet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dreena: The rain passes through your hand without getting it wet.

@Arivale: The priest replies that judging from the tone and pitch, it's the Justice Bell, calling for an immediate assembly. The bard chimes in that it doesn't sound quite right, someone must be pulling the rope like a madman. {1st round's results: yes, there are intelligent minds in the area. {jokes about players, characters, and dungeonmasters, notwithstanding}}
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-18-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: edited for detect thoughts results, round 1.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I continue to focus on using my telepathy on the priest while also deciding on a course of action...I look at the others for any sign of a plan of action...
    Last edited by nijineko; 04-18-2008 at 09:15 PM.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So maybe we should go assemble and find out what is going on. It might help explain why the rain is going through almost everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I agree, the more information, the better we will understand this strange weather."

I tentatively step out into the weather.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The rain passes through Malecifent without mark.

Olaren says,"Yes, we should go." As each of you in turn step off the porch, the rain passes through you without mark, splashing off the ground. You feel a slight tingling sensation in the head, heart, and belly as the rain passes through, but not a drop wets your skin. Except for Olaren, and Veld and his bear, Gil. The water splashes off of them in a most normal fashion. And everyone's footgear is getting wet as usual from the puddled water on the road.

The bard begins singing in the rain, composing something about a most unlikely string of individuals going to ring a bell. He breaks off to spontaneously explain a bit about the history of the various bells in town and their functions.

{ooc: any particular questions or curiosities to inquire about during the walk down the road to the Tradestop's center square? }

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arivale walks down the road slowly and leisurely toward the bell...sure the rain was going through him. He slowly reached out with his telepathy for any signs of thought that had plans for anything evil. His hand rests on the dagger in his sleeve. He remains alert for any threats.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast