Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistorybit in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistorybit in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistory in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context) - Page 22
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 472

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranchan View Post
    *Sit's down and begins to rummage through my bag of holding mumbling "now where did I put those potions..." upon finding them I have Gil drink 2 and I drink two as well.*
    {{{potions are based on the creators level... but i'm not too worried about it. leave the results as is for now. =D }}}

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Thura View Post
    While Jacinth inspects the beast and says a prayer of thanks to Pelor, Shashakhad draws his mind blade and becomes psionically focused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranchan View Post
    *Talks to Gil while brushing him and tending to him* Who's a big strong bear? You are! Uh-huh! *hugs Gil*
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfoote View Post
    Melephisent stands up straight, takes a deep breath, and while she straights out the wrinkles in her robe, curses something draconic (just about her crappy aim if you understand draconic)

    After a minute i begin to detect magic and concentrates around the beast.
    {{{There is some faint lingering traces of magic, but it is apparently fading with the death of the creature. }}}

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Thura View Post
    Shashakhad uses a couple of charges from his healing belt.

    Wanting to get things off on a good standing, before shashadkad has an opportunity to speak, Jacinth begins the introductions.

    Hello, I am Jacinth, follower of Pelor. My traveling companion is Shashakad. Well met. He offers his hand in friendship.
    {{{anyone going to reply to the introduction here? }}}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    501
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Sarissa's response

    {ooc: Sorry for being away for so long--I was not aware that things had started up again! Very bad of me. Glad to see everyone again!}

    Sarissa is somewhat hesitant and says, "I am Sarissa, a Paladin of Freedom. Well met, and thank you for your assistance. Do you by any chance still have Pelor's gift of healing, or has the rain negated them?"

    {ooc: Remember Sarissa looks rather spooky and strange--dead-white skin, jet-black hair, and eyes pure black with neither pupil nor iris. She probably looks somewhat undead-ish to a worshiper of Pelor.}

    Sarissa checks first: "Is anyone else still hurt?" She then lays hands on anyone who needs it. If no one else needs it, she tries to lay hands on herself for 4 hp. Does it work?

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {{{i will allow the others to respond as they choose. the laying on of hands does not work.}}}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I am Veld and this is my companion Gil.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "I am Melephisen, Pretty lucky you showing up and all, You seem pretty trustworthy, care to join us on our qwest. You seem scrapy enough?"

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    501
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    More from Sarissa

    "Let us join together, then. We are looking for a man..." She then proceeds to summarize what has happened before.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {posting on behalf of dreena} Dreena suggests that he escort Master Kloome back to his home so that he can continue his studies of the rug and it's properties. After all, he'll need some protection in case anything dangerous comes through. {{{pending any conversation that may be wished, Master Kloome will activate the rug again; both he and Dreena will disappear in the reddish flash.}}}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "Do we need to stay here or will you be able to find us again if we are somewhere else?"

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {posting on behalf of Dreena} "Send someone through the rug-thing here to let us know what has happened. I especially would like to see no harm come to Terrid.... I must stand in my father's place and question him about his actions. My family's honor, my father's honor, demand it. Promise me now, that you will do your best to bring him in alive!"
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    501
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Sarissa replies

    "I swear, I will do my best to find Terrid and bring him in alive. It seems that something is very wrong with him."

    {ooc: Can the DM describe our physical situation, please? What areas of the cave are unexplored? I suggest we explore.}

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {well... you are in the temple courtyard, having just defeated the hydra, after inadvertently discovering a way to bypass the reddish dome of force-like effect surrounding the temple of justice, through the rugs with the two gems woven into them. Terrid is presumably somewhere in the temple building.

    The courtyard is formed of three walls and on the remaining side the gate to the outside which is blocked by the red field. this is the same gate through which Terrid made his little speech when you were still trapped on the outside. The light is somewhat dim, and starkly red in color, filtered through the dome. The dome is blurry, rendering the surroundings outside the dome indistinct.

    Now that you have a moment to look around, you note that there four doors spaced equidistantly on the left and right sides of the courtyard, and deep narrow windows look into the flagstone courtyard from the rooms beyond. The gate is open, giving full view of the dome filling the space between. Opposite the gate an imposing set of double doors lead deeper into the temple. All the doors are currently closed. Small planters holding small trees and a variety of plants, some smashed, stand around the edges of the walls. {{{for sake of easy direction reference, we will call the gate north.}}}

    perhaps you are recalling the talk about how terrid found something in the ruins in the wilderness when he was gone for a few months when you say cave? everyone did agree that said location needed to be found and explored.... but for the moment, you are still in the temple, needing to rescue the old man and defeat Terrid.)

    {{{i got a hold of dax thura, he indicated that he will come check and post again soon in response to your posts.}}}
    Last edited by nijineko; 02-12-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Ok another question. How freely would Gil be able to travel around this area from the looks of the place?

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Jordan
    Posts
    5,175
    Blog Entries
    41
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    {{{excellent question! the doors are five feet in width. this means that Gil would be able to use the squeezing rules to get through them at a reduced movement rate. except for the double doors which if both are open, would allow him to just fit through. All the doors are made of wood, the building itself is stone. }}}

    {{{edit: oh yeah, the body of the hydra is on the east side of the courtyard, roughly in between the two doors in that wall. }}}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    177
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Sarissa is somewhat hesitant and says, "I am Sarissa, a Paladin of Freedom. Well met, and thank you for your assistance. Do you by any chance still have Pelor's gift of healing, or has the rain negated them?"
    I am especially blessed by the Sunlord, and this rain has indeed quieted His voice, though not his teachings. I continue to have faith and search out a solution to this dilemma as you do.
    Shashakhad rolls his eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    {ooc: Remember Sarissa looks rather spooky and strange--dead-white skin, jet-black hair, and eyes pure black with neither pupil nor iris. She probably looks somewhat undead-ish to a worshiper of Pelor.}


    But you look ill. Were you poisoned by that foul beast or is it some other malady that you have? He has a look of worry or concern rather than suspicion.

    Shashakhad on the other hand looks at you very intently.
    [ roll= d20 ] Rolling for no reason [ /roll ]
    Ashbarex Blue
    Shashakhad the Dark Knife Red
    Jacinth the Bright Purple

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Acton
    Posts
    501
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Sarissa's response r.e. "illness"

    She looks somewhat abashed. "I am fine, other than a few scratches from the hydra. My...coloring is natural. Let us proceed! Unless someone has a better idea, I suggest we prepare, then enter the temple immediately."

    {ooc: I had forgotten where we were; I don't know why I was thinking of a cave. Thanks for the suggestion, Nijineko.}

    Sarissa proceeds to wild surge (3 times) and manifest the following powers:
    Oak Body (5 pp)
    Offensive Precognition (augmented to 7th level, 3 pp)
    Vigor (augmented to 7th level, 3 pp)
    All of the above assume 4pp saved/wild surge; for each unsuccessful one, she loses 10 pp.
    Her surges: on 01-20, she is enervated:
    * First surge *

    * Second surge *

    * Third surge *

    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    So she spends 11 pp all told, taking 3 rounds. She finishes by using several magic items:
    Psionic Freedom of Movement (7th level)
    * fails on a 1 on 1d20 *

    Offensive Prescience (7th level)
    Psionic Fly (5th level)
    * fails on a 1 on 1d20 *

    Expansion (only 1 size category, not 2, extended to 10 minutes/level)
    Bless Weapon (She mutters "May all the gods who love freedom bless Mind-Striker")
    Force Screen

    She also offers the use of her wands/dorjes to anyone else who can use them:
    Dorjes of Expansion, Force Screen and Offensive Prescience
    Wand of Bless Weapon (Paladin 1)
    Last edited by Midnight; 02-18-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    02-18-2009 12:12 AM
    First surge: 1d100 (77)
    Second surge: 1d100 (100)
    Third surge: 1d100 (49)
    02-18-2009 12:20 AM
    First surge: 1d100 (8)
    Second surge: 1d100 (89)
    Third surge: 1d100 (26)
    fails on a 1 on 1d20: 1d20 (7)
    fails on a 1 on 1d20: 1d20 (17)

Similar Threads

  1. AG16: OOC (out of character)
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
  2. Game Thread
    By The Wandering Bard in forum Chains Of the Muse
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. AG16: character postings
    By nijineko in forum Anything Goes 16
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. Game Thread
    By Riftwalker in forum Semndon's Apprentice
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •