Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: AG16: ICC game thread. (In Character Context)

Downloads
    Uploads

Next steps

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    A few obvious next steps:
    1) Bring the rug to a sage and see if we can get the symbols analyzed.
    2) See if the same sage recognizes the name Yathancialla.
    3) See if anyone else around town recognizes that name.
    4) Try to figure out what ruins he's talking about! I think we need to go there ourselves.
    5) Find out more about Terrid's past--what are bloodtrolls?
    It seems like some Gather Information checks would be in order--does someone here have it? Sarissa has a good Cha but no ranks in the skill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have the skill. And you guys will have to fill me in because I've been enjoying the rain with Gil.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {ooc: nice list. just waiting for the party to declare some actions. do recall that you are welcome to discuss things with each other either in the threads (occ or icc) or via the group, or even pm'ing each other. since no one has responded for a few days, i'll take it upon myself to suggest read magic, read psionics, or some other investigatory (divinatory?) methods be applied.

may i also recall to the party's attention that with Terrid beating up on the poor old man, plus the oddly invisible (except for the big sword and harness) thing that dragged the old man off, and the really big vauge shadow seen moving around in the courtyard; odds are not in favor of the imminent survival of the old man, let alone any other members of the religion trapped inside the dome-thing. }
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look Gil, some dirt! OH! and a bug! *watches bug* To Gil: Hmm I wonder how things are going in there.
    Last edited by Kranchan; 06-29-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "This letter mentions a pet, do you know anything about this pet, and the blood trolls, where are there a good deal of blood trolls around here?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know anything about this pet. The letter is very vague. At least the letter is more specific about these bloodtrolls. Let me think a moment.
    * I try to recall anything I know about bloodtrolls *

OOC: I assume this would be a knowledge nature check?

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    06-30-2008 02:50 AM
    I try to recall anything I know about bloodtrolls: 1d20 (7) + 14 = 21

Downloads
    Uploads
    {ooc: it could also be a knowledge local check for if they are in the area?}

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Kranchan: Your excellent knowledge nature check indicates that there are no occurences of something called "bloodtrolls" in nature, within your range of experience. Perhaps they are something not quite natural?

{knowledge arcana or knowledge the planes check anyone?}
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    * Knowledge Arcana check for blood trolls *

06-30-2008 10:20 PM
    Knowledge Arcana check for blood trolls: 1d20 (7) + 3 = 10

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You seem to recall that you have heard something about it, but you can't quite pull it up again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    * I try to recall anything I know about bloodtrolls in the realm of arcane things. *

07-01-2008 10:32 PM
    I try to recall anything I know about bloodtrolls in the realm of arcane things.: 1d20 (16) + 12 = 28

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I recall that there are creatures called blood trolls, but thats about the extent of my knowledge, so I'm not help"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {When Veld finds out about the bloodtrolls, via reading the letter or being told by others in the party, he recalls the following after a few moments thinking:

Bloodtrolls are a rare form of troll, rare because they are usually found only on the outer planes. Theorized to be the results of experiments by evil outsiders, bloodtrolls are distinguished from their lesser kin by a resistance to fire, skin the color of coagulated blood, and a distinctly malevolent and highly cunning outlook on existance. They are also known to breed true. Some have been trained to various positions in outsider armies and strike forces, due to the enhanced mental faculties. Like all trolls, they are fond of salty substances.}
    Last edited by nijineko; 02-12-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "ok, hhmm, so assuming that these things are actually on this plane, I'm guessing we can assume what ever is causing all this rucas is an evil outsider? Further more, is there a way that we can use their fondness of salt to A) find them or B) draw them out?"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {occ: i'd like to call on everyone to make an intelligence check, to associate some only slightly related facts. }