Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AG16: character postings

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

AG16: character postings

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    here you are welcome to post your character, or sumbit a link to the character sheet.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    here is the party, as it currently stands:

Maleficent played by jkfoote. find out what she looks like here.

Veld, and his companion familiar, Gil, will be played by Kranchan.

Sarissa will be played by Midnight.

Jacinth the Bright and his cohort Shashakhad the Dark Knife will be played by Dax Thura.

nijineko, may contribute a party npc. but only if necessary.

players who cannot be present currently:

good luck, intrepid adventurers! may the games go well!
    Last edited by nijineko; 01-28-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: updating roster
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure this is all right for the game but notify me of mistakes I made so they can be quickly dealt with. Let the games begin.

PS: I'll post his backstory in a bit...still got a few touch ups to do...it'll be up by at the latest tommorrow, ok? (I'm sorry...still working)

*WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT*

Arivale Tareci the Quick-Thinking

Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 10 / Arcane Archer 6
    True Neutral
    Representing Toren Utgard
    Strength 10

Dexterity 14
    Constitution 12
    Intelligence 15
    Wisdom 15
    Charisma 18

Size:Medium
    Height:5' 8"
    Weight:150 lb
    Eyes:Green
    Hair:Light Brown

Total Hit Points: 84
    Speed: 30 feet
    Armor Class: 12 = 10 +2 [dexterity]
    Touch AC: 12
    Flat-footed: 10
    Initiative modifier:+2= +2 [dexterity]
    Fortitude save:+9= 8 [base] +1 [constitution]
    Reflex save:+10= 8 [base] +2 [dexterity]
    Will save:+13= 9 [base] +2 [wisdom] +2 [arcane archer]
    Attack (handheld):+11/+6/+1= 11 [base]
    Attack (unarmed):+11/+6/+1= 11 [base]
    Attack (missile):+13/+8/+3= 11 [base] +2 [dexterity]
    Grapple check:+11/+6/+1= 11 [base]

Light load:33 lb. or less
    Medium load:34-66 lb.
    Heavy load:67-100 lb.
    Lift over head:100 lb.
    Lift off ground:200 lb.
    Push or drag:500 lb.

Languages:Celestial Common Elven Infernal

+2 Dagger x4 [1d4, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 10 ft., 1 lb., light, piercing] Each hidden: one in each sleave, one in the heel of his shoe and one in his hair, craftily hidden in his long hair attached to the tie holding back a ponytail of his hair.

Assassin’s Dagger: This wicked-looking, curved +2 dagger provides a +1 bonus to the DC of a Fortitude save forced by the death attack of an assassin.
    18,302x4 gp

+2 Longsword [1d8, crit 19-20/x2 4 lb, one-handed, slashing]

Sun Blade: This sword is the size of a bastard sword. However, a sun blade is wielded as if it were a short sword with respect to weight and ease of use. (In other words, the weapon appears to all viewers to be a bastard sword, and deals bastard sword damage, but the wielder feels and reacts as if the weapon were a short sword.) Any individual able to use either a bastard sword or a short sword with proficiency is proficient in the use of a sun blade. Likewise, Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization in short sword and bastard sword apply equally, but the benefits of those feats do not stack.
    In normal combat, the glowing golden blade of the weapon is equal to a +2 bastard sword. Against evil creatures, its enhancement bonus is +4. Against Negative Energy Plane creatures or undead creatures, the sword deals double damage (and x3 on a critical hit instead of the usual x2).
    The blade also has a special sunlight power. Once per day, the wielder can swing the blade vigorously above her head while speaking a command word. The sunblade then sheds a bright yellow radiance that is like full daylight. The radiance begins shining in a 10-foot radius around the sword wielder and extends outward at 5 feet per round for 10 rounds thereafter, to create a globe of light with a 60-foot radius. When the wielder stops swinging, the radiance fades to a dim glow that persists for another minute before disappearing entirely. All sun blades are of good alignment, and any evil creature attempting to wield one gains one negative level. The negative level remains as long as the sword is in hand and disappears when the sword is no longer wielded. This negative level never results in actual level loss, but it cannot be overcome in any way (including restoration spells) while the sword is wielded.
    Price 50,335 gp

+2 Longbow [1d8, crit x3 19-20, range inc. 100 ft, 3 lb, piercing]

Oathbow: Of elven make, this white +2 longbow whispers “Swift defeat to my enemies” in Elven when nocked and pulled. Once per day, if the firer swears aloud to slay her target (a free action), the bow’s whisper becomes the low shout “Swift death to those who have wronged me.” Against such a sworn enemy, the bow has a +5 enhancement bonus, and arrows launched from it deal an additional 2d6 points of damage (and x4 on a critical hit instead of the normal x3). However, the bow is treated as only a masterwork weapon against all foes other than the sworn enemy, and the wielder takes a –1 penalty on attack rolls with any weapon other than the oathbow. These bonuses and penalties last for seven days or until the sworn enemy is slain or destroyed by the wielder of the oathbow, whichever comes first.
    The oathbow may only have one sworn enemy at a time. Once the wielder swears to slay a target, he cannot make a new oath until he has slain that target or seven days have passed. Even if the wielder slays the sworn enemy on the same day that he makes the oath, he cannot activate the oathbow’s special power again until 24 hours have passed from the time he made the oath.
    Price 25,600 gp

Hawk familiar

Feats:
    Combat Casting
    Point Blank Shot
    Far Shot
    Precise Shot
    Improved Crit. (Longbow)
    Weapon Focus (Longbow)

Bluff Cha 23
    Concentration 20
    Listen 22
    Move Silently 26
    Spellcraft 14

Zero-level Sorcerer spells: 6 per day
    Read Magic, Resistance, Light, Ray of Frost, Mending, Message, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Ghost Sound

First-level Sorcerer spells: 7 (6+1) per day
    Magic Missile, True Strike, Mage Armor, Mount, Comprehend Languages

Second-level Sorcerer spells: 7 (6+1) per day
    Kelgore’s Grave Mist, Invisibility, Cat’s Grace, Seeking Ray

Third-level Sorcerer spells: 7 (6+1) per day
    Fireball, Lesser Luminous Assassin, Gaseous Form

Fourth-level Sorcerer spells: 6 (5+1) per day
    Greater Invisibility, Ice Storm

Fifth-level Sorcerer spells: 3 per day
    Teleport

Arcane Archer

Enhance Arrow (Su): At 1st level, every nonmagical arrow an arcane archer nocks and lets fly becomes magical, gaining a +1 enhancement bonus. Unlike magic weapons created by normal means, the archer need not spend experience points or gold pieces to accomplish this task. However, an archer’s magic arrows only function for her. For every two levels the character advances past 1st level in the prestige class, the magic arrows she creates gain +1 greater potency (+1 at 1st level, +2 at 3rd level, +3 at 5th level, +4 at 7th level, and +5 at 9th level).

Imbue Arrow (Sp): At 2nd level, an arcane archer gains the ability to place an area spell upon an arrow. When the arrow is fired, the spell’s area is centered on where the arrow lands, even if the spell could normally be centered only on the caster. This ability allows the archer to use the bow’s range rather than the spell’s range. It takes a standard action to cast the spell and fire the arrow. The arrow must be fired in the round the spell is cast, or the spell is wasted.

Seeker Arrow (Sp): At 4th level, an arcane archer can launch an arrow once per day at a target known to her within range, and the arrow travels to the target, even around corners. Only an unavoidable obstacle or the limit of the arrow’s range prevents the arrow’s flight. This ability negates cover and concealment modifiers, but otherwise the attack is rolled normally. Using this ability is a standard action (and shooting the arrow is part of the action).

Phase Arrow (Sp): At 6th level, an arcane archer can launch an arrow
    once per day at a target known to her within range, and the arrow travels to the target in a straight path, passing through any nonmagical barrier or wall in its way. (Any magical barrier stops the arrow.) This ability negates cover, concealment, and even armor modifiers, but otherwise the attack is rolled normally.
    Using this ability is a standard action (and shooting the arrow is part of the action).

59 lb

Arrows (quiver of 20) x10
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Case (for map or scroll)
    Ink pen
    Parchment sheets x10
    Rations (1 day) x10
    Vial (for ink or potions) x10
    Spell component pouch

Total

Hawk familiar: Str 6 Dex 17 Con 10 Int 10 Wis 14 Chr 6; Hit points: 42; Initiative +3 (dex); Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft. (average); AC: 22 (+2 size, +3 dex, +2 natural, +5 level); Claws +5 melee, Claws 1d4-2; Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +11, Listen +6, Spot +6, weapon finesse (claws) Alertness feat when in arm's reach; improved evasion; share spells; empathic link; deliver touch spells; speak with master; speak with birds;

ITEMS

2x Potions of Tongues

Invisibility: By activating this simple silver ring, the wearer can benefit from invisibility, as the spell.
    Price 20,000 gp.

Sustenance: This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind, so that its wearer needs only sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep. The ring must be worn for a full week before it begins to work. If it is removed, the owner must wear it for another week to reattune it to himself.
    Price 2,500 gp.

Boots of Elvenkind: These soft boots enable the wearer to move quietly in virtually any surroundings, granting a +5 competence bonus on Move Silently checks.
    Price 2,500 gp;Weight 1 lb.

Efficient Quiver: This appears to be a typical arrow container capable of holding about twenty arrows. It has three distinct portions, each with a nondimensional space allowing it to store far more than would normally be possible. The first and smallest one can contain up to sixty objects of the same general size and shape as an arrow. The second slightly longer compartment holds up to eighteen objects of the same general size and shape as a javelin. The third and longest portion of the case contains as many as six objects of the same general size and shape as a bow (spears, staffs, or the like). Once the owner has filled it, the quiver can produce any item she wishes, as if from a regular quiver or scabbard. The efficient quiver weighs the same no matter what’s placed inside it. Full of arrows (60).
    Price 1,800 gp;Weight 2 lb.
    Total GP- 260000 (16th level character)
    Used GP- 250943 (all items-backpack and arrows etc.)
    Leftover GP- 8,920ish (not including the resources for my spells 2x over)

EDIT: Removed Rapid Reload and inserted Improved Crit.
    Last edited by Toren Utgard; 03-22-2008 at 11:11 AM.
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so it looks like we have our arcane and front line, ok that narrows down what i'll be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreena Hammerfell
    Male Dwarf fighter 1
    Chaotic Neutral
    Representing Micro23805

Strength
    Dexterity 13
    Constitution 18 (16+ 2 racial)
    Intelligence 14
    Wisdom 12
    Charisma 8 (10-2 racial)

Size:Medium
    Height:4' 3"
    Weight:210 lb
    Eyes:Steel Blue
    Hair:Coppery
    Skin:Earthen

Total Hit Points: 15
    Speed: 20 feet
    Armor Class: 17(w/shield) 15(without) = (+1 dex, -6 check, 40% spell fail)
    Touch AC: 11
    Flat-footed: 16
    Initiative modifier:+1= +1 [dexterity]
    Fortitude save:+5= 2 [base] +3 [constitution] +2 [racial]
    Reflex save:+1= 0 [base] +1 [dexterity]
    Will save:+1= 0 [base] +1 [wisdom]

Light load:86 lb. or less
    Medium load:87-173 lb.
    Heavy load:174-260 lb.
    Lift over head:260 lb.
    Lift off ground:520 lb.
    Push or drag:1,300 lb.

Languages:Dwarven, Common, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Giant, Undercommon

Feats:
    All Armor
    All simple and martial weapons
    Combat reflexes
    Power Attack

Climb Str 4
    Craft (weaponsmithing) Int 4
    Jump Str 4
    Search Int 2

Arrows (quiver of 20) X1
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Rations (1 day) x10
    Waterskin
    Sack

Armor:
    Scale Mail (M) AC+4, Max Dex 3, spell fail 25%, check -4, weight 30 lbs
    Large Wooden Shield (S) AC+2, spell fail 15%, check -2, weight 10

Weapons:
    Dwarven Waraxe (M)(S) 1d10, x3, attack bonuses +5, weight 15 lbs
    Shortbow (M)(P) 1d6, x3, weight 2 lbs.

Wealth:
    CP:
    SP:
    GP:14
    PP:

Total Weight: 77.2
    Last edited by Micro420; 03-18-2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: forgot to put second feat in

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by jkfoote; 03-22-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and in a tavern, no less! very nice pic. =D

there now, seems that all the characters are in. i'll put up some descriptions of the npcs so that everyone can have some input as to who they think would be interesting to go with.
    Last edited by nijineko; 03-22-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah nuts, looks like the Eldrich Theurge I wanted to break out of retirement would bad for the group at current...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm not worried about it. if that's what you want to play, go with it! this campaign is not about "the four basic delver food-groups" or even party balance, per se. it's about playing what you want, and trying out whatever you've always wanted to try. that's why the high level cap.

so don't sweat it. =D have fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The archer stands at the average height for his race and has a slim but muscular build with the cloak of green flowing down his back and the Sun blade which hangs loosely at his side. The daggers he has are hidden to the untrained eye and even to most trained ones. The Oathbow and quiver sit upon his back, slightly imposing. His emerald eyes seem bright and to some extent glowing with passion. His back pack usually is hung low on his back. The headband adorning his head is a dull green in comparison to his eyes and he has brown hair that is long in the back. His vest is also green as is his leggings, it was a habit gained from his mother, who was an elven ranger.

There is the description you asked for nijineko...sorry for forgetting for so long...<.<
    I am the Master of the Lost Art of the Assassin.
    I am the Wielder of the Mind Source.
    I am the Hope of the Darkening World.
    I am Toren Utgard.

Downloads
    Uploads

description

I'm 4,3 and 210 lbs. coppery red hair, and earthen colored skin. Sharp steel blue eyes that pierce the soul. Strong and mussualar from constant training from his father, dreams of far fetched adventures on his face. Wearing sleeveless scalemail with a brown sleeveless vest over it. his backpack is straped low on his back so that it doesn't hinder his dwarven waraxe that also hang between his shoulders in a quick release sling. Beside the waraxe and slightly lower is sling a bow that doesn't appear to be used quiet as offten as the axe. Brown breechers cover his thick legs.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very nice. thank you. Maleficent?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, took me a while to pull it all together.
    I am 5'8" 120 lbs, I dress in mostly blue and black robs, as depicted here,
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Maleficent.jpg
    I have brown hair, and green eyes. I have a cloak, that when viewed from the right angle makes me seem less noticeable. I wear a quiver on my back that is filled with wands. I carry only a single dagger on my hip.
    When you first see me, its hard to get past the blue and black of my cloak. You notice that there is no armor, or any other weapon other then a small dagger. You notice I'm dressed for movement and to be unencumbered as possible.

(all hidden things are on the cha sheet)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awesome! and thanks. =D i mentioned earlier, but it's worth mentioning again, very nice pic.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast