Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistorybit in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: pnpg_dicehistory in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
AG16: OOC (out of character) - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AG16: OOC (out of character)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    thank you for noting that. very important. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

handy online link to the srd...

everybody, here's an online link to the hypertext SRD:

http://www.d20srd.org

@kranchan: just follow the links to the list of druidic divine spells. that'll give you a list of what druids can typically do. in some of the other source books there are additional options as well.

@everybody: this is a very handy reference for quick look-up. hope you find it as useful as i have.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone? feel free to respond (in character context) to Veld, as he has addressed the party, and is now 'present' with you in the same time frame. as always, you are welcome to post public ooc comments here, or pm me private ooc comments. same with questions / requests / etc.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Veld, when you dismounted, did you mount the porch out of the light sprinkling rain? or are you still standing in the rain?
    and if Veld is standing in the rain, Arivale: did you approach close enough to leave the shelter of the porch?

Downloads
    Uploads
    * sense motive check *

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    04-18-2008 12:34 AM
    sense motive check: 1d20 (15) + 2 = 17

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry it didn't appear to work in the msg

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah, i posted something about that, but it still hasn't been changed to make the rolling work for the pm's. no biggie. that's a great roll, btw. =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    that it was. can we save it for then next time when it will actually count?????

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it did count for something good! you have determined what i pm'd you about the tavern-goers who left through that door!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i find myself in the odd situation of not having easy access to the internet from home. the open network i was using has apparently suffered from a sudden feng shui crisis or some other similar dire fate.... i will be able to post at least once a week, i am confident. so if my posts seem to have been a bit slow as of late, that is why. fear not! the game is still going on strong! I will not abandon the game! =D i hope for the quick resolution to this little hiccup so that i can go back to posting 2-4 times a week.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just so everyone is aware, i'm seldom able to get internet access on mon-tue. this week was unsually bad for internet access. please bear with me. if i take a long time to reply, it's only because of my inability to get to a computer with internet access. ^^ have midnight contact me if ever anyone is worried, he happens to be a friend of mine, and has additional contact information for me that isn't internet dependant. =D

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    make that wed-thur

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry everyone, im still in the moving process and my internet connection is iffy at most, please let the DM use my character in my absence. My character will do mostly anything to help the party and to find out what is going on with my fathers friend as long as it will not harm him.

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

including perform cretin services for some shady characters we found in the ally?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was thinking more of the kodt methods....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast