Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AG16: OOC (out of character)

Downloads
    Uploads

Enter the Bright and the Dark

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I didn't see that coming. Did I have time to buff up or what was going on before I BAMF'd in?
    [ roll= d20 ] Rolling for no reason [ /roll ]
    Ashbarex Blue
    Shashakhad the Dark Knife Red
    Jacinth the Bright Purple

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, now that depends. ^^ i'll pm you the details of what happened just before you "bamf'd" in, as you so eloquently put it. =D this particular campaign is a very loose and easy-going one, designed to have fun and try out interesting things. continuity is not a major concern-which is not to say that it will be ignored-but simply that it is not a primary concern for this campaign.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my sincere apologies for taking so long to get back to this. i've had a rough couple of weeks, lots going on, and i'm pretty stressed overall. multiple simultaneous deadlines will do that to one, not to mention the extra stuff (like getting bit earlier in the week. ^^) so i've had tunnel vision a lot lately. so, i'm back. hope you're all still with me.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    The hydra's neck starts growing again!: 1d4 (1)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 1d6 (4)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 1d6 (3)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 1d6 (5)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 1d6 (4)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 1d6 (3)

which damage do i take, do i add all of it up?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you take this damage:

Hydra takes opportunity to attack Gil!: 1d20 (16) + 18 (18) = 34
    The hydra's neck starts growing again!: 1d4 (2)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 3d6 (5,1,3 = 9)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 3d6 (2,5,5 = 12)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 3d6 (2,4,5 = 11)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 3d6 (5,4,4 = 13)
    The hydra attacks Gil, Veld and Maleficent!: 3d6 (1,2,3 = 6)

and add it all up. the damage is cold based. and gil took the extra from the aoo he provoked.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    three tests coming up, homework, serious life changes (more on that later), lots of studying, work, church, and most importantly, family all equals no posting. *^^* as soon as i can, i will post regularly again. my schedule should clear up by the end of november-ish, maybe. but i'll try really hard to post something much sooner than that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    no worries boss!!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    waiting on midnight to post, and for micro to see if he'll jump in now, or after the combat. =D just so everyone knows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She is not enervated, and her power is maximized. Her acid does 13d6 (she's manifesting at 19th level, but loses 6 power points due to quickening). She hits (I assume 29 and 24 are hits) twice, missing once (with another fumble). Total damage=* 4d6+18 from the sword and 78 from acid *.
    I think I just found my moving buddy.
    Ashbarex Blue

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    here is the more information i mentioned earlier. =D

i am moving. across the country. ^^ so in addition to all the above mentioned, i have to pack and move. and sell what we can't take. so please forgive business and slow posting. it'll pick up once i'm done with all this and started my new job.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i will try to post here soon. since i made a hash of the first round, i don't want to mess this round up, so it'll take me some time to make sure i've covered everything.

i have a thought. what does everyone think of the idea of pm'ing me combat actions, including rolls, and then i post the end results? i suggest that because it would keep the game thread clear of harder-to-read combat actions, and make it focus more on the cinematic and story aspects. thoughts, suggestions everyone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok by me
    Ashbarex Blue

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb hey

is there any way we can log on all at once in a private chat room to play then just copy the transcripts over to here?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my schedule currently precludes such a desirable arrangement. if my situation ever changes, i will reconsider it, for certain. december or january would be the earliest that i could reassess my situation. =D

mostly my laggard posting is due to school assignments, packing for moving, and the need for a block of time to sort out what everyone has done and how that affects everything. i don't think the poor hydra is going to last much longer if the output of this last round is any measure. ^^

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, i started calculating this rounds effects out. i should post an actual result in the next couple of days. =D sorry for the delay and thanks for everyones patience! less than two weeks til the move!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast