Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old D+D modules wanted

Downloads
    Uploads

Old D+D modules wanted

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Not sure if this is the right forum for this. If not, I apologize oh wise and all powerful moderators. Move my unworthy post to the correct spot.
    Now that the brown nosing is over...

I am looking for some of the "Classics" from waaaaay back in the olden days of AD+D. Mr Gygax's untimely death has gotten me nostalgic. I would love to update and run the G series "Against the Giants", and the old S series, specifically The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. Plus any other moldy oldies you may have. Please lemme know what you may have, give me a reasonable price and we can do some bidness.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a copy of the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth, but am currently using it. The DM that gave it to me had separated a couple of the pages from the book. Not sure if any else would have a copy of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PM sent.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WotC sells scans of old modules through http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com

If you prefer dead tree versions, you can check http://www.nobleknight.com or Ebay.

(Not affiliated with any of these web sites, except as a frequent customer.)
    "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    - Charles Babbage (1791 - 1871)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    these are excellent suggestions! especially nobleknight! they have some of the oddest stuff!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have probably any that you would want, but I am unwilling to part with them I'm sentimental about them, my wife asks me why I keep them and never play them, especially since I play almost all 3.5 Ed. anyway. But I just can't seem to part with them, I've had them for up to 25 years, they were my first modules. The G series is one of my all time favorites, the first time I played it, my lvl 8 or 9 ranger was killed by boulders. Then I DM'd it at a later date, man I love those mod's.
    "If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. If you want to experience the element, then get out of the vehicle...SKYDIVE!"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome to peruse my "for sale or trade" list over on rpg.net

http://index.rpg.net/display-user-co...&type=pictures

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we convert the old modules as we go. i'm playing the original gdq1-7, and return to the tomb! =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have many of the original modules available on my site in the "Downloads" section under "Adventures / Scenarios" at http://www.rpgx.org All are in PDF format, and free.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been looking for one for years.. its based off the Movie The Keep.. its not the Keep on the Borderland, but I belive its called the Keep. I remember you are to go through the dungeon 3 times the last time is vs. the Nazi's and running up against a Machine Gun is pretty deadly.. does anyone know about it ...........
    Life is Hard.. But it's Harder if your Stupidd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have The Keep. The mod has damage of each weapon from the Luger to a grenade. Not very problematic at that level though, as if I remember 1 bullet only does 1-10 dmg and a grenade only does something like 3-18.

In a PBeM that I'm playing in (1st Ed) the DM gave my 2 characters (I took over someone else's when they left the game) a Temple for my Cleric and a castle that is an arcane School for the magic user. Well the castle's floor plan is The Keep's floor plan The DM found the map, but not the module, but her mage school is actually The Keep which I though was funny.

ADDED: Wow, and I see you live in Irving! Way cool, I just moved right around the corner to Arlington!
    "If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. If you want to experience the element, then get out of the vehicle...SKYDIVE!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgamer View Post
    I have The Keep. The mod has damage of each weapon from the Luger to a grenade. Not very problematic at that level though, as if I remember 1 bullet only does 1-10 dmg and a grenade only does something like 3-18.

In a PBeM that I'm playing in (1st Ed) the DM gave my 2 characters (I took over someone else's when they left the game) a Temple for my Cleric and a castle that is an arcane School for the magic user. Well the castle's floor plan is The Keep's floor plan The DM found the map, but not the module, but her mage school is actually The Keep which I though was funny.

ADDED: Wow, and I see you live in Irving! Way cool, I just moved right around the corner to Arlington!
    If you could send me a copy of the map I'd be greatfull.. also from what I remeber a luger did 1d10 but the damage was where it hit i.e. d10 x 10 for a head shot, x5 for Arms or Legs etc... it became deadly real quickly when they had a Machine Gun, and even a Luger had up to about 6 shots a round.. ALSO if you know anyone With a group playing 1/2nd additon AD&D let me know I'm dying here..

Downloads
    Uploads
    My module is in Fl and I'm in Tx, so it may be a while before I can get any of it to you. But I think I have the map to the castle somewhere on Yahoo so I'll give it a look.

As far as 1st/2nd ed games, the only ones I know of are played online. Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to play a face 2 face game that's not 3.5e. Maybe when I get settled in to my new place and get somewhat of a routine down, and my wife will allow the "extra" time to play f2f game (I work 60+ hours a week, most Sat's are out and with one day off...she's gonna be stingy), we'll have to start one up and see if we can find players.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silencer View Post
    .. ALSO if you know anyone With a group playing 1/2nd additon AD&D let me know I'm dying here..
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgamer View Post
    As far as 1st/2nd ed games, the only ones I know of are played online. Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to play a face 2 face game that's not 3.5e. Maybe when I get settled in to my new place and get somewhat of a routine down, and my wife will allow the "extra" time to play f2f game (I work 60+ hours a week, most Sat's are out and with one day off...she's gonna be stingy), we'll have to start one up and see if we can find players.

Sadly you both are to far away for my campaign.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cplmac View Post
    Sadly you both are to far away for my campaign.
    DARN... even if I could play online with some one that would be cool.. Just no play by post. I didnt like writing in school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast