Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcements

Downloads
    Uploads

Away June 30-July 8

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Just a warning that I'll be on vacation for next week and part of the week after; I'll try to post up until Sunday (June 29) and resume on July 9, but there might be slop in either direction. I can post tomorrow.

Your ever-lovin' GM
    GM of a Gaslight JL Mutants & Masterminds game, by PbP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My apologies for the delay. I've picked up a computer virus at home and while the computer is out, I can't post.
    GM of a Gaslight JL Mutants & Masterminds game, by PbP.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    too bad you're not close enough for me to fix it for you! ^^ hope it goes well.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    moving day is tomorrow! so i'll be offline for a week at least, unless the stops along the way have free wifi. i don't know how long it'll be before i get access again. but if i have to drop by the local library or restaurant for wifi, i will. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    soooo..... what's going on? nothing has happened here for quite some time. just kinda curious.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still check...but so far, no response.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i've sent him an email via pnpg.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and again... since i never got a response to the first one....

Downloads
    Uploads
    been a while, w2ould like to know whats up myself.
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no kidding. i'm suspecting that 'e changed email addys, and forgot to update here. hmmmmm. criminy. i'm starting to think i should require multiple contact methods of anyone and everyone i'm in a game with. cheh. even when i'm not the gm! ^^

i wonder if the successful mind control tossed a wrench in his plots.... *^^*

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so, anyone seen kipling? no response from him via pm or email... this game is bound to be archived soon if nothing happens!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    alright everyone. i have some good news and some bad news. as is my wont, i will start with the "bad" news. despite the fact that i've been spending only a fraction of my time with posting on rp and my other online projects, i've been spending too much time on the computer overall. i've noticed behavioral changes in the wife and boys that indicate that i'm too distant, or distracted, or busy... and i won't have that.

so i'll be spending a lot less time on the computer, and more time with the family. which means that the various online based projects and rp i'm involved with will take a serious hit in my attending to them.

the good news is that i will still make an effort to maintain involvement, but it will be more like a once or twice every month or three... or possibly even less often. i will be reachable via email, though much less often via pm or im. if you need to reach me, email me-or call if you have my number. ^^

again, this does not mean i am abandoning anyone, nor does it mean i am dropping anything, per se. if it does come to that somehow, someday, i will let everyone affected know specifically.
    it does mean, however, that there will be loooooong gaps between when i look in to take care of something. if anyone cannot work with this, i fully understand, please contact me to work out any details. =D

like the cat of proverb, i'll always come by again... eventually. ^^

another piece of good news, i have a second part time job, so i am busy learning the in's and out's of that one, in addition to learning the first one. i'm near a month at my first job, and just finished the first week at the second job. looking forward to being able to pay more of the bills, that's for sure!

questions, comments, and in general, communications are welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12