Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Super...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    That one power I think would be cool to have would be sound wave control. Being able to increase or decrease pitch, control how sound travels and other like abilites.
    Drink lad. Drink to the past and drink to the morrow's reckoning.
    Becoming a hero is simple. Do something dumb enough to be brave yet lucky enough to survive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two words: Human Juggernaut. The classic brick.
    "Those who earn the title great do so only by having power and NOT abusing it."
    -Persian Proverb

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplydone View Post
    Two words: Human Juggernaut. The classic brick.
    Juggernaut was/is human.
    He actually has never had mutant powers at all based on Marvel's site.
    He is just an ordinary man, who is very large and he has an outfit that grants him all of his abilities.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Juggernaut was indeed a normal human who was imbued with magical power when he found the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and read the inscription upon it. I was rather disappointed with his rendition in the third X-Men movie but then...there wasn't much that didn't disappoint as far as that movie was concerned.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Citadel View Post
    If you were a Super what would be your Powers and how did you get them? I would more then likely control time why because I never seem to have enough of it.
    I prefer the omni-lucid line of reasoning.

Knowing the correct path to the optimum future for yourself, and those around you.

Not the same as omni-science, or omni-potence.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its kind of hard to go against what Dr. Manhattan has going for him. A quantum super hero living in a quantum universe. He can teleport, fly, alter his size, immaculate strength, can be in multiple places at the same time, and has an extremely high intelligence. He could probably technically do anything, which is why I think that would absolutely be the super power I would want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Power if immortality no aging and when i die i come back later, I would get it by winning a card game with the reaper

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    watch out for that reaper. They say he plays poker cause he has big sleeves!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm I have always just wanted to live forever, just tosee what everything will turn out like, but then again, I guess everyone is a little afraid to die.

But for sure....teleportation. That would be the best I think. Just be born with the ability to instantly appear anywhere? Oh yeeea. Who needs cars..guns..anything. Poof poof poof. I win. Poof someone into the middle of the ocean lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The powers I would want are based loosely around water control. Basically I would want the ability to control water on the molecular level, then be to create a kinetic force field made of water called a "wave field" that would allow for flight and super propulsion through water, as well as kinetic slams. The water control would also allow underwater breathing and healing abilities. The powers come from an unexpected mutation occurring in the son of a normal human and the prince of Atlantis. It's a fusion of my two favorite characters as a kid; Aquaman and Cannonball.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Free-fly genetic manipulation. Could alter my physical shape, assume any relatively similar form that I felt like, and would regenerate if I received any kind of physical injury. Get a virus or disease? Nope, 'cause anti-bodies and other natural defenses would form and combat such things significantly more effectively by being able to alter themselves on the fly to be more effective. Someone else gets hurt or sick? If you so choose, you can heal them as well. Got someone you don't want to see wither and die as your regeneration keeps you from aging? Your powers are transferable, enabling you to gift them (either fully or in part) to other people without losing them yourself.

Sure, flight would likely be limited to wing-style, and you couldn't teleport across the world, but I think you could be happy. Be who you want, look like you want, and make sure that the people you love are happy and healthy. Oh, and if someone messes with you, kick your hide up to bulletproof, beef up your muscle mass, huck individual into a tree. Or huck a tree into the individual. Either way, you win. Also, see a jacket you like but they don't have it in your size? Oh wait, yes they totally do. Not enough leg room? There is when you're three feet tall. Can't breath in space? Yeah, that one is kind of a *****, id'nit?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Physical Immortality.

IE:
    Ageless
    Immunity to disease.
    Heal any wound.
    Immunity to starvation/thirst.

I see all these movies about immortals whining about all the people they know aging and dieing. I love my parents, I know I will out live them both barring accident or the foul design of others. Other than them, I don't make close ties to people. What difference is it that some people will age and die while you live forever? There's always more people, there's only one you.

Selfish, maybe. Still I would like to see how the world changes, and have the ability to survive the changes no matter what they might be.

How I would get them? Someone get the silly idea that would be a curse and hit me with it out of spite. Then I use the best form of revenge, living well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikrin View Post
    Free-fly genetic manipulation. Could alter my physical shape, assume any relatively similar form that I felt like, and would regenerate if I received any kind of physical injury. Get a virus or disease? Nope, 'cause anti-bodies and other natural defenses would form and combat such things significantly more effectively by being able to alter themselves on the fly to be more effective. Someone else gets hurt or sick? If you so choose, you can heal them as well. Got someone you don't want to see wither and die as your regeneration keeps you from aging? Your powers are transferable, enabling you to gift them (either fully or in part) to other people without losing them yourself.
    Other than the gifting part, I had this in a Marvel game - based it on the matter manipulation power & changed it to life manipulation. I could shape and/or alter any living thing, but once the life spark died out, I couldn't touch it. Background of the character was that he was ancient - older than he could remember & he remembers the Olympians first coming to Earth. Add in a new sense to be able to 'see' the life force and you can 'see' medical problems as well as bio-weapons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    ...if I had to pick (and yeah, this may be cheating), I would want a Green Lantern power ring...
    You know, I might suggest you go with a Red Lantern power ring, or a Black Lantern power ring. The difference?

Red is powered by rage, and it completely replaces your circulatory system with a plasma that you can vomit up upon your enemies and allow it to eat through them like a super-acid. You can also take some control over the rage of others, and use it to power your abilities. Typically, Red Lanterns end up simple-minded Rage-fiends, but if you've got the will, you'll do fine.

Black is powered by death, and it grants you healing and an infectious bite. You become an undead revenant(normally, not always), and you still get all the basic Green Lantern abilities.

just to provoke some thought.

------------------------------------

For me? I would take eternal youth, the ability to grant those that I love that same power. Notice not Immortality, as I would be mortal I'd just never age. Also, never needing to sleep, eat, or ever get tired. Basically, undeath without death. Sounds great to me. That and telekinesis. And Telepathy. And psychometabolism.

I'd get these powers by being awesome. In other words, by meditation and careful study.

If I didn't like the sun so much, I'd just be a vampire. that and I'd hate to be indentured to my creator.
    Last edited by Zedek; 07-10-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12