Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Dark Heresy Warhammer 40k rpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Dark Heresy Warhammer 40k rpg

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I just picked this up a couple of weeks ago at a 'con. Beautiful book, decently written and a dark, dark, very grim storyline (anyone who knows anything about 40k would have guess that easily... ). I am mustering my forces in an attempt to put together a game. I am planning on GMing it- the problem is that I moved here (just outside of Houston, TX) a couple of years ago and don't know enough players here yet.

Two questions-

#1 Has anyone else on this forum picked it up? If so, what do you think of it?

#2 Are there any players out there who are interested in joining a game? If so, PM me or answer this thread. Check out my profile for my details, etc.

I am aware that Black Industries is no longer going to support this game later on this year. That doesn't really bother me- I play some game that have been out of print for years... Besides, with the way it sold out I am sure that someone will come along and buy the license.

Laters,

Russell
    Severan Lawbringer

Downloads
    Uploads
    hehe..yeah, I put a thread in Dark Future:

http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ead.php?t=5384

Downloads
    Uploads

Fantasy Flight Games picks up the mantle!

Black Industries, the publishers of the Dark Heresy RPG as well as Warhammer Fantasy RPG announced in early February that they were being disolved by their parent company, Games Workshop. Many people were wondering what the future would be for these two very popular rpgs. I, however, fully expected someone else to pick up the properties and run with them. Luckily I am proved right in this respect...
    http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/PD...Sabertooth.pdf
    Fantasy Flight Games have acquired the rights to produce these games as well as other intellectual properties based on Warhammer Fantasy battles and Warhammer 40k battles. So, at least for now, the future of two of my favorite systesm is assured...
    Laters,
    Russell
    Severan Lawbringer