Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons and Dragons 3.0
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 1
Desired # of Players: 3
Game Location City: north hollywood
State: California
Zip Code / Postal Code: 91606
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Winter's Lock

Downloads
    Uploads

Winter's Lock

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have fantastic homebrew world with a strong focus on frostfell environs. I do NOT allow my games to be halted for hours talking about how you can grapple the kobold, my games are fun, filled with interesting combat on fun terrain, intelligent puzzles, enjoyable riddles, and plenty of traps for you lockpick happy rogue players. If interested, please let me know soon, campaign could be at flexible times/dates.
    Paul
    Last edited by Twogamershere; 02-20-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Some background:

Conversations about the weather are no longer lighthearted and casual, as the crops of Eastbrook suffer from each blast of bitter wind and unseasonably cold storm that moves down from Lake Germaine. Rumors of white wolves the size of horses have been the talk of the Tavern, but even Alton's ale and hot stewed rabbit can't warm the chilled bones of these poor farmers and townspeople. Inches of snow should not be covering their crops...not in the middle of summer. Too many legends have left the people of Eastbrook and its nearby neighbors without a definite explanation for the frozen storms, but one thing is known, if something is not done, the crops will freeze, and the people will starve. A meeting will be called to select volunteers and form an exploratory team. They'll need wits to negotiate with nearby towns for food and aid, and courage to discover what lies beyond the freezing lake.

The concerns of one small village may soon become the concerns of an entire continent. Will anyone stand up to the challenge?
    Last edited by Twogamershere; 02-20-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there still a slot or two open? If so, I'm interested. The only problem I see right now is that you don't have your email address on your profile. Do you have any other contact information? My email addresses are:

AddisHellfire@gmail.com
    addishellfire@yahoo.com

Just a random bored person with a computer.