Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Looking for players and GM for DC Superhero pbp game

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Looking for players and GM for DC Superhero pbp game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi

I see lots and lots of marvel games running all over the internet but very few DC. I'd love to play in (not GM because frankly I'm not that great of a GM )
    a game in the DCU. Here are a couple of ideas:

Gotham Knights
    Help defend Gotham city as; Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Spoiler, Batgirl, Oracle, Azrael and others against The Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Killer Crock and all of Batman's villains.

Steampunk DCU

Play a JLA type of game where the characters are created from a 1800's Victorian era style. The players could be any DCU character allowed by the GM. Picture HERE

I'll play any system and con promise to contribute as a "creator" with places and ideas as well as posting 4-5 times a week.
    Last edited by BlaqueSaber; 02-18-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: More Info

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqueSaber View Post
    Hi

I see lots and lots of marvel games running all over the internet but very few DC. I'd love to play in (not GM because frankly I'm not that great of a GM )
    a game in the DCU. Here are a couple of ideas:

Gotham Knights
    Help defend Gotham city as; Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Spoiler, Batgirl, Oracle, Azrael and others against The Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Killer Crock and all of Batman's villains.
    See, I'd set it in the DCU, but in another city, so you could either move or create a new hero. Then anyone from the DCU could show up, but you don't have to worry about being on Batman's turf.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqueSaber View Post
    Steampunk DCU
    Play a JLA type of game where the characters are created from a 1800's Victorian era style. The players could be any DCU character allowed by the GM. Picture HERE
    No ideas there, but it tickles my fancy a bit.

You're thinking the Mayfair version of DC Heroes? I have it (3rd edition) and the Batman Roleplaying Game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While I'm not oposed to playing in person, I'd love to get a pbp game started now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody else interested? I'm thinking about running it, anyway. (The Victorian JLU one.)

Game system--my two favourites for this are DC Heroes third edition (which is out of print, so I'd have to either do hand-holding for the character, a cheat sheet PDF for players, or both) or Mutants & Masterminds, which is in print.
    Last edited by kipling; 02-20-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Clarification