Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Post Apocalyptic
System Used: d20 Modern
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 3
Game Location Street Address: 2400 South Ervay Street
City: Dallas
State: TX
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75215
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Thursday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Darwining Campaign

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Darwining Campaign

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We are an older gaming group, the youngest is 28 but are open to anyone over 20. The campaign has just begun, and we need a few more gamers to fill out some roles. We play everything under the sun and rotate GM's from time to time. We also have a more traditional DnD game going on as well as a steam punk oriented one. Open to new systems and open to linking up with another partial group. Most of our plays have been playing for several years, most d20, but also shadowrun, gurps, exalted, and so on. Ideas? Games? we are open and looking for players, GM's or whatever. We've become more irregular as jobs have changed and people have moved. Surprisingly Monday night is good for some, Sunday is the best for most, and thurday night could be a good possibility. Let us know. We need gamers!

DVN

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, there. Wow, you guys game pretty close to where my group gets together. Our group is trying to get back into the swing of things with a new regular campaign after a hiatus and I've been kinda keeping my eyes open for other gamers that we might have join us.

We're an older bunch (ages 26, 30, 36 and 38) and we're a real good bunch of people. We've played all kinds of games in the past, from D&D, WoD, Star Wars, Deadlands, etc. Currently, I've been itching to try to run a campaign based on either the Dresden Files book series or Army of Darkness, or failing that, I'd like to run Spirit of the Century. There are 4 of us and Sundays in the early afternoon is our game day too, twice a month.

I'd love to chat with you and talk in more detail. Anyway, feel free to message me, best wishes to you and your friends and maybe we'll meet up some time.

Downloads
    Uploads

In Frisco

Hi sounds like you have a good group of Folks. I am 32 and currently looking for a regular game. I have played many systems and have a over 20 years playing. If you would like to chat hit me up. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm..much like solonor i've beeen playing for years and am looking for a new game now that i live in Dallas....let me know if youre looking for players...
    Warm Regards,

Nok, MBA
    Chief Barbaric Officer (CBO)
    Stone Age Technical Consultancy

"We brought you fire, and it burned! Now try our latest offering - the wheel! You'll swear it goes round and round! Ask me about it - TODAY!"

Downloads
    Uploads

come on down

Ok so the game is Thursday nights at the beautymill lofts, um I can email you more info if you want or I can add you to the email list if you don't mind giving me yours

Downloads
    Uploads
    This seems like a good nearby group. Looks like I am late in the uptake on it, but if you still need a player I am seeking a game. I am a 34 yr old recent transplant from IL. My email is: ngarmatz@yahoo.com
    "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth." - JFK

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    - Noam Chomsky

Downloads
    Uploads

Also Looking for group

I've just moved to dallas from austin. Doing so meant I had to abandon my group of the last seven years. Need to find another one. Am most interested in trying 4th ed, but I'm open to almost any game. But no Rolemaster. I'm 26, a High School chemistry teacher, and have been playing since I was 15. Lots of games. White wolf, Cyber Punk, DnD (1st, 2nd, 3rd), Buffy, CoC, In Nomine, GURPS, Shadowrun, Star Wars, Continuum, lots of D20 spin-offs.

Please email me at Nexus_01@hotmail.com

Thanks.