Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Off-Topic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The Rapier is known as Elthisalin Caldis (elvish) in common its known as Banshee's Wail. Drisha Visntal an elvish bard had a gem placed in the her rapier so if she died her spirit would move to the gem. the Rapier sings in battle (increasing the length of a performed song or bard skill song by 2 rounds, it also adds +5 to perform rolls and +2 to disarm rolls (distracting song and voice) it is an intellegent blade that will roll bardic knowledge and history rolls (DM rolls) if it has been to an area or knows of the event or item.

the Quiver is Kaylins Blessing, when you remove the arrow you notice that another arrow appears in the quiver. you know from the runes that it provides an unlimited supply of regular arrows, you also know that it will store any amount of arrow placed in the quiver. the arrows can changed with a thought.

sadly the bandolier is again unrecognized.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    The Rapier is known as Elthisalin Caldis (elvish) in common its known as Banshee's Wail. Drisha Visntal an elvish bard had a gem placed in the her rapier so if she died her spirit would move to the gem. the Rapier sings in battle (increasing the length of a performed song or bard skill song by 2 rounds, it also adds +5 to perform rolls and +2 to disarm rolls (distracting song and voice) it is an intellegent blade that will roll bardic knowledge and history rolls (DM rolls) if it has been to an area or knows of the event or item.
    If no one minds I think I found something I'd like to have...
    There's nothing to fear except fear itself and, of course, the boogeyman.

Co-Organizer of NEPA D&D and Stroudsburg Geeks. Member of Stroudsburg Area Gaming Association.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You go for it, can we get a new post with all the desires of people?/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Crowblaze = Bird figurine

Developer for Darkage Warlord, a Pen & Paper Games exclusive Medieval Wargame.

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dndmaster View Post
    You go for it, can we get a new post with all the desires of people?/
    Sure thing (or, as I can best determine):

Claimed items:
    *a dark leather quiver w/ one arrow. (Kaylins Blessing) - Mursharr

*a rapier made of silver that glitters (Intelligent bard blade) - Sparkle

*a small glass figurine shaped like a raven (Clandein the Raven) - Crowblaze

*A fine silk cloak (Cloak of Charisma +2) - Gabriel

*A Gold and Silver ring w/ two dragons (Intelligent Item, contains spells) - Rok

(If we assign things for out of touch players...)
    Assigned items (due to player inactivity, possibly exchangeable - see DM): (sounds good to me...the others can look back at this list later and pick another item if they would like in exchange.)
    *a battle axe with twin heads. (+1 keen battle axe) - Barravas

Characters that have not chosen:
    Seryl (I know it was mentioned that she might like Hallowed Hand Mace)
    Seth (haven't seen Fsuphilosophy09 for a little while either...) (I figure he would like the returning dagger.)

Unclaimed items:
    *Small Leather bag with 1 small green gem, and 100gp. (Bag of Holding 1)

*a small stone (+1 Str Ioun stone)

*a gray metal dagger (Cold iron dagger of returning)

*a suit of fine chainmail (Mithril Chainmail of Fire resistance)

*a pouch with (1 bag Diamond dust, 1 dust of disappearance, 1 dust of appearance)

*a beautifully crafted full helmet (Helmet of Command)

*a case of 4 vials (CMW, Bulls strength, Invisability, Potion of Holy weapon)

*A Bandolier with 8 darts (Magical)

*A mace that glows blue when touched. (Intelligent? Ghost touch mace with fear special)

*A fine pair of gloves (Gloves of Storage)

*A small ring with a large jewel (Ring of sustenance)

*bags holding 1000gp. each
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 04-11-2008 at 03:33 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I belive Barravas and myself (Rok) are the only warriors. If there is another please let me know.

I would suggest Barravas:
    **Twin head Keen +1 Battle Axe and or
    **small stone (+1 Str Ioun stone)

I am unsure for myself though. I at first, wanted the ring of sustenance, (to keep wtahc only needing 2 hours of sleep) but then I realized a spellcaster would have greater need for such an item because it would allow them to recover thier spells within 2 hours.

I was thinking of getting the "A Gold and Silver ring w/ two dragons" only because of the history behind the ring. Rok himself lost his fristborn child so would cherish the ring. But this is more for roleplaying purposes than anything. So if someone has greater need please let me know.

So throw my vote for the double dragon ring. if someone needs it more I will not object.
    [r oll=Dice]Action Description[/ roll]
    [h ide]Some stuff[/ hide]
    (no spaces)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a note, I looked up Headeast's profile-he hasn't been here since March 31. I've PM'd regarding my game.

But I would tend to think Barravas would want a weapon or something.
    There's nothing to fear except fear itself and, of course, the boogeyman.

Co-Organizer of NEPA D&D and Stroudsburg Geeks. Member of Stroudsburg Area Gaming Association.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by D'argos View Post
    I would suggest Barravas:
    **Twin head Keen +1 Battle Axe and or
    **small stone (+1 Str Ioun stone)...

I am unsure for myself though. I at first, wanted the ring of sustenance...

So throw my vote for the double dragon ring. if someone needs it more I will not object.
    As soon as I saw the axe - I was thinking Barravas would take it.

I would think the dagger would be a good match for Seth, although I can't really say I've gotten much of a feel for him, so not sure what he would want.

Seryl - I would think the armor or mace would work for her, and she mentioned both of those earlier, but not the dragon ring.

So - by my count that means the dragon ring can be all yours if you want it. Of course, if you like the ring of substance also - go for it. There has been enough OOC time for people to respond that I believe those who truly desire one of the items can lay claim. In fact, I'm on my way to move the IC thread along with the split of the goods.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by D'argos View Post
    I am unsure for myself though. I at first, wanted the ring of sustenance, (to keep wtahc only needing 2 hours of sleep) but then I realized a spellcaster would have greater need for such an item because it would allow them to recover thier spells within 2 hours.
    Being a Warforged, Crowblaze doesn't need to sleep or eat, though he will need time to meditate in order to recover his spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Of course, if you like the ring of substance also - go for it. There has been enough OOC time for people to respond that I believe those who truly desire one of the items can lay claim.
    The Songdragon asked us to take one item each... it might be interesting to see what happens if someone tried to take two though

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No thankyou. Rok will just take his chances with the 1 ring. The twin Dragon one.

As for Baravas maybe we can assume he takes the axe. And when he comes back he can just substitute it for an item on the list if he does not want it.

Yes I agree I am ready to move forward. Lets see what darkness lies in the depths of this cave.

"Rok not scared of darkness, darkness scared of Rok !!! ROOOAAARRR !!!"

lol
    [r oll=Dice]Action Description[/ roll]
    [h ide]Some stuff[/ hide]
    (no spaces)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
    Just a note, I looked up Headeast's profile-he hasn't been here since March 31.
    I just saw that he was on last night, but no sign of him...

Headeast, where are you?
    We (well, at least Mursharr) miss Barravas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I was hoping they would post....(I also edited the list of items and who might want what out of those who haven't picked an item yet.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets rest this time for the night before moving on. Pretty please?

Downloads
    Uploads
    But I want to keep moving. Gotta keep going, can't slow down...

Ok, who did that?

Uh, since you asked nicely, I guess I'll stay put...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do we know the properties of the Helmet of Command and the Hallowed Mace? Seryl is leaning towards the mace but I couldn't find descriptions for either in the DMG or the MIC.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast