Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Linkety Links

Downloads
    Uploads

Linkety Links

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Here's an absolute esential bookmark for anyone interested in D&D Minis.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20031113x

This online app is packed with nice features for you to look at available minis and build your warbands. I can get lost for hours perusing all the minis that have been made.

Developer for Darkage Warlord, a Pen & Paper Games exclusive Medieval Wargame.

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The DDM2 rulebook!
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20080117a

First set of stat cards: Desert of Desolation.
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20080124a

List of DDMs that will make it into the All Stars set (minus 2, still to be selected). WoTC will make stat cards for these All Stars available for DDM2. I'm happy at least a few of mine made it into this list.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20071121

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good links. I thnk those last 2 minis to be selected were to be done by WotC staff (I could be wrong, seem to remember reading that somewhere).

Downloads
    Uploads
    The last one is. The 2nd to last is still open for votes. (look at mini archives on the WoTC page for the link).

Edit: Spoke too soon. They closed the voting and posted the results... the Gauth made the cut (mini-beholder). Just waiting on WoTC's choice for the last one.
    Last edited by Maelstrom; 01-30-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: New information

Downloads
    Uploads
    They better choose right *shakes fist slowly*

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read on the WotC site that it will be a 'final' mini. Does anyone know when they will post that bad boy (or girl)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just pointed to this site:

www.ddshoebox.com

Excellent resource for tracking your DDM 2.0 collection and submitting/browsing warbands.

I recently split a Dungeons of Dread case with a friend, so I was able to build several warbands you can see here: http://www.ddshoebox.com/userSquad.cfm?user=lachoneus8

Downloads
    Uploads
    How is the new mini's game?...I have a bunch of the old game sets. I find a group of drow to be tough usually, all munchkinosity aside, combined with a couple giant spiders or swarms as "free" extra's from one or another of the drow (priestess, etc)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm loving DDM2. They sped it up a bit, consolidated a lot of similar abilities and conditions, and improved the balance. The way mini turns are done are improved, and the combat is generally a lot more mobile (DDM1 often turned into a stand next to each other slugfest).

I also like how DDM2 is going to closely model 4e, making it possible to shift to minis rules for large 4e battles if you choose.

The new faction rules are nice too. Instead of having just alignment-based bands, you can mix and match a lot more. And each mini is usually be part of multiple factions, making it a lot easier to build a warband with the random minis you pick up.