Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

D&D Spotlight -- Animated Statue - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spotlight -- Animated Statue

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Thanks for pointing that site out. Lots of cheap minis for those D&D sessions. The delver dude in Night Below is only 10 cents! Not the best looking or useful mini, but when you need fodder, it beats M&Ms or Samurai Swords pieces.

Developer for Darkage Warlord, a Pen & Paper Games exclusive Medieval Wargame.

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but what about shipping costs? That is where most people get nailed.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, its a bugger. I put together a good fodder set and shipping was as much as the price of the minis. Perhaps I'll just save up... they do free shipping over 75$.

I wish they had common mini bins in hobby stores like they used to have land bins for MTG.
    Last edited by Maelstrom; 02-09-2008 at 06:36 AM.

If you are in the DC metro area and like to trade D&D minis (1.0 or 2.0), please send me a PM!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shipping really isn't a big deal if you buy enough mini's. Much like eBay shipping can be brutal. For the shopper who keeps an eye out for combined shipping and lots, well shipping usually isn't as bad as paying retail when you count tax and gas. These days gas really adds up for people like me who have to drive 20 miles in any direction to reach stores that would carry mini's.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ouch, that's a fair amount of driving there. you could always convert to alternate fuel and strike up a deal with any local chinese or other grease-trap places. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    What I need to do is find a few locals interested in minis and get a big lot amongst a few people.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    or you could just use vassal, and have access to all the minis for free. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is vassal?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is vassal.

and this is the d&d minis module for it. check out the rpgmapper, too. i almost forgot about that. =D

in brief, it is a virtual tabletop with modules for all those ancient wargames nobody can find anymore. and a rather large community. plus, it's pretty customizable!

it was my first introduction to the d&d minis, as i don't have the money to buy them. ^^ rather fun. especially since the cards with all the info for the minis, plus rules and faq and errata, are free downloads from wotc....

i was treated well, and was able to find people who were willing to teach me how to play (and then trounce me, but all in good fun and learning). =D
    Last edited by nijineko; 02-11-2008 at 05:42 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe I've never heard of this program. For a good while I was heavily involved in virtual tabletop, although more on the TCG side of things, programs. Very good to know. Especially for the D&D mini's capability. Many thanks for the links and info nijineko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12