Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Off-topic
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off-topic

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Off-topic

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Fuzzy, do you get email notifications when I post? I usually post to the game thread, check the other new posts, and by then you've usually responded! The beast cannot be sated!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but I normally respond before the e-mail shows up. I check back a lot to make sure I do not keep you waiting unnecessarily. I would typically be in class right now, but we have a snow day. I do not mean to rush you when I do it. I simply prefer to have the other person be the limiting factor so that I do not feel as though I am holding things up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL ok. Hopefully you're not thinking that it's going too slowly. On average I'll probably be able to post about once per day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On the highly likely possibility you have been increasing your post frequency for me. I thank you very much but assure you that if it is putting undue stress on you that you need not do it. While I greatly appreciate any efforts you make to improve my enjoyment the rate of the game before was not problematic for me. Do no misconstrue this as a request to slow down either. I am simply saying that you need not put on due stress on yourself either way. This game has my devotion until the end whether it is posting frequency is low or high.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, I was going to post at some point to basically say, don't get used to this. I happened to have a slow weekend. There will be times I'll have to fly off somewhere (for business) and not be able to post more than once a day, if at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. That is understandable. Still, I appreciate you using the additional time you had to post for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on 200 posts Riftwalker.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL thanks Holy crap, level 8! (I'm sure most probably come from this game.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, good job defending yourself in the spell points over slots thread. I thought it was wrong of them to jump on you like that, but making a big deal of it would have only caused more problems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I didn't feel jumped on or the need to defend myself. I just voiced some disagreements as part of the discussion. I hope it didn't sound inflammatory--I didn't intend for it to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, what they said seemed to be an attack on you. I might just be overly sensitive and what they said was perfectly fine. If you took no offense it is not my place to do so for you or make you thing you should. This makes it even better that I did not jump in because I might have started something where nothing needed to be started. I was simply saying that you handled yourself well and that your post was well worded.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on the announcement that appears above the rest of the stuff here there is a dice roller that went down and is now back. How does one use it? That way you know I am not lying about what I roll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's see if I can put in an example:

Code:
    [ roll=d20+3]Some text describing what the roll is for[/roll ]
    Puts this in the body of the post:
    * Some text describing what the roll is for *

and the roll result at the end.

Make sure to delete the space between the [ and the roll, and the /roll and the ].

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    03-07-2008 09:45 PM
    Some text describing what the roll is for: 1d20 (20) + 3 = 23

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the current delays in posting. Apparently my junk filter assumes that if I delete something without reading it many times it is junk. So, I was not being made aware of when the posting was happening. The first time I just assumed I missed it, but now I have tracked down the problem and fixed it. I should be back to posting shortly after you now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast