Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rediscovery (Geezer History) - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rediscovery (Geezer History)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Thanks. I really liked the old games

As to Battletech, I never got into that. I was a Fantasy gamer mainly. I did do some board games like Car Wars, CE, and Talisman but pretty much bailed from Wargaming.

Since I'm a computer geek and was really into cyberpunk, I got in to Shadowrun. The inclusion of fantasy races wasn't a big deal to me. I never even knew about Cyberpunk the game until years later (same with Deus Ex and the others) and didn't know about Earthdawn until I saw references to it this past year or Battletech until it was mentioned here.

My brother is very into the Mechwarrior franchise and tried to get me into it as well but I never liked it all that much. I'm a first person shooter as far as computer games go. I like Command and Conquer and Starcraft but didn't get into Warcraft or the on line community (other than a few back in the days of Red Alert).

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Downloads
    Uploads
    MechWarrior was the video game line for BattleTech. Mechs are piloted by MechWarriors. Tis a shame more people don't know about BattleTech. Wargaming at its greatest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked the video game, and other similarly themed games like Metal Marines.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Mech Assault games were the best in my opinion. The perfect mix between action, story, and proper representation of the various weapons. I found the MechWarrior games to be overly technical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12