Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Science Fiction / Futuristic
System Used: SAGA
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: Lisle
State: IL
Zip Code / Postal Code: 60532
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Star Wars - Rebellion Rising

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Star Wars - Rebellion Rising

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    My friend and I are going to be launching a new Star Wars campaign very soon in Lisle. We are looking for fun new players of all experience levels. We believe in running a high-action campaign that is very character driven.

Set 2 years after Revenge of the Sith, the rebellion is in its infancy. Senator Pax reaches out to Senator Organa to offer him a powerful weapon for their cause. The only problem, Senator Pax is wanted for High Crimes against the empire. In an attempt to covertly transport Pax to Alderaan, a small freighter crew is hired. This motley crew was hoping for a easy trip to the core worlds, but instead finds itself involved in the early stages of an intergalactic civil war.

This exciting campaign will be a wonderful opportunity for new players to explore the SW universe, or for old players to experience the wonderful simplicity of the SAGA system.

You may reach me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com or you may reply to this thread.

My pal and co-runner Marc can also take your questions at Mjdomask@gmail.com.

Between the two of us we have many years of gaming and gamemastering. We are are determined to run a fantastic game and are hoping to find 4 players to join us.

-Brian
    Last edited by Drsaxmonkey; 01-20-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face We are getting started

We are going to be starting February 17th. We still have a spot or two available if you want to join us. E-mail me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com

-Brian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, how goes it? I'd like to know if you've filled out the game or have room for additions? I've never gotten to play star wars but I've been a gamer for years and have great love of the core themes of star wars. So, what's your rule on force users in such a time of tumult? Are Jedi strictly banned? What about non-jedi force sensitives? Do you have a preference as far as characters go? I'd love to hear more.

Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings

Glad you dropped me a message. We have 3 players right now. We do have room for one or two more. We play every other Sunday from 11-5. Our next game (our 2nd session) is March 9th. Please e-mail me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining us.

Now to answer to your questions. We have one player who is playing a Padawan who was away on a mission during the purge. We are starting at level 1 so it isn't like there are any high-powered jedi around. The only condition on character creation is that you can't multiclass into Jedi until you have a master who can train you. You may start level one as a Jedi though. Our other two characters are a soldier/pilot and a rather touchy Wookie scout named Jo that likes to charge storm troopers with a spear.

Our campaign could use a scoundrel (Lando Calrissian-type) or a Noble (Leia/Bail Organa-type). However, if you have a different character preference let me know.