Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Heroes - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Yes I know that.....I was figuring either shape-shifting powers or mental powers like Mastermind from the Brotherhood

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the distinct impression from what I've read that he's a completely new character.

I think Sylar is dead. Gone. Working on other acting gigs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good....he was beginning to be too powerful. They would have to introduce another all-powerful hero to combat him and then the show stops being about the struggle of living as a mutant and all about big epic battles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wastelander75 View Post
    Not sure who the boy is but I can't wait till next eps. thank Zeus I have a TVOI
    The kid irritates me a little, he should know the cheerleader is mine! I probably wouldn't watch anything good without my dvr. Just skipping all the commercials makes it worthwhile!

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStyx
    I think Sylar is dead. Gone. Working on other acting gigs.
    Some of the previews made me think he will be coming back. Too much power surely could ruin the show.

Hiro is probably my favorite character
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiro is my favorite as well. He seems to be fulfill every stereotype of the Otaku while still being innocent and just plain cool. Masi Oka is a great actor and I look forward to seeing more episodes focusing on the character.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rabkala View Post
    Some of the previews made me think he will be coming back. Too much power surely could ruin the show.

Well perhaps, they'll arrange a flashback or time-travel episode with him guest starring for an episode or 2, but primarily Heroes seems to be moving forward to new storylines this season. They've got so many characters that they're doing a spin-off show, so I doubt that they'll really need to re-use anyone who's storyline ended and has gone on to other acting jobs, such as Missy Peregrym (wotta name!).

Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I have seen it seems that Sylar might be teamed up with another person and if I recall it right didn't we see his blood trrail lead into the sewers at the end of the first season?
    War. War never changes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blood trails into the sewer are bad news!

Peter will undoubtedly be turned to the dark side before he finds himself and seeks redemption.

Nathan finds love at the bottom of an empty bottle at the moment, but may still find his potential.

The new evil would be best served as an evil mastermind as opposed to a great power.

The cheerleader will grow bored with her protected life. She will have a near insestual relationship with another of Nathan's bastard children. After a short Goth phase, which involves tattoos and piercings, she will head to Green Bay Wisconsin looking for true love.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishStyx View Post
    Well perhaps, they'll arrange a flashback or time-travel episode with him guest starring for an episode or 2, but primarily Heroes seems to be moving forward to new storylines this season. They've got so many characters that they're doing a spin-off show, so I doubt that they'll really need to re-use anyone who's storyline ended and has gone on to other acting jobs, such as Missy Peregrym (wotta name!).
    Spin-off show!!?? What is this!?
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tremayne View Post
    Spin-off show!!?? What is this!?
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah5320.shtml

The "Heroes" phenomenon is about to get even bigger. NBC will offer 30 combined episodes of "Heroes" and a spin-off called "Origins," which will introduce a new character each week -- one of whom will be chosen by viewers through the "Heroes" website on NBC.com to become a cast regular on "Heroes" the following season. The 24 regular episodes of "Heroes" will be supplemented with six "Origins" episodes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty awesome!
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, Sylar is back! Why can't good guys ever finish off the bad guys!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because it's a comic book. Or the Marvel Universe.

"Oh jeez, Jean is dead again?" - "Oh wait, she's back."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jean's been dead for close to 12 issues now; she's due to come back as soon as one of the series switches writers is my guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12