Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

D&D The Complete Dragon #360
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: The Complete Dragon #360

Downloads
    Uploads

Post [AD&D] The Complete Dragon #360

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

The Complete Dragon #360

The compiled Dragon issue #360 is here in pdf format! We took the best of October's issue and put it together in one handy package, with both hi-res and lo-res versions available.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb They got my full attention.

I just got done downloading the hi-res version and giving it "The once over." They have my full attention now. Ad free. Loaded with killer graphics and stuff. If it's any sign about which way WoTC is going with 4e, I may have to get on board. I have been listening to all the pod-casts and stuff, and am becomming more impressed each day. I will continue to try and complete my 3.5 collection as I am within the 6 more books range to have them ALL, but 4e may well be something I will transition to eventually.
    Check for traps always. Move silently all the time and know when to run regardless of what the rest of the party is doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I too enjoyed the art very much but I found the layout to be cumbersome. There are section transitions I missed and became confused when articles ran together.

I found the ads to be helpful in some cases and I miss the comics.

All-in-all not bad for the first issue. I don't know if I can handle having the issue given to me piece-wise throughout the month. I'd rather just wait until the entire thing is collected into a single issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Section transitions would really be an improvement. I would not mind having some advertisement links at the end. Might defray the perspective cost when it all goes "Live". For a first edition, in my opinion, job well done. Things can only get better.
    Check for traps always. Move silently all the time and know when to run regardless of what the rest of the party is doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Dragon isn't too great, especially since about 1/3 of the magazine is nothing but the compiled Design Development articles they have already released. (I recognized the Zombie, Warlock, encounter articles)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my complaint in the other threads here and on the WotC forums. I can stand one article per issue dealing with the thought process of 4.0 creation but the bulk of both magazines should be about 3.5 stuff since people are still using the system. Once 4.0 goes live then all the articles will be useful.