Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 11535 Plano RD APT 204
City: Dallas
State: TX
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75243
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Zymph

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Zymph

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Me and a few friends of mine are looking to start a Dungeons & Dragons game (3.5 Edition, for now) and we are looking for a few more players. Character creation starts next week (if we can get 3 more players), with the game being the week after.

If you are interested, contact me and let me know. We are next to both Garland and Richardson, but we are also looking for a place to host our games close to us (our place is kind of small, and would be cramped). If you have any ideas, or you want to join, let me know!
    Occult Entertainment is currently working on DM Secretary 5.0.0! If you have any input or opinions, please let us know!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What time slot are you looking to play in? I've been wanting to try D&D for a while now, and I'll be moving to the area at the beginning of next year so my drive will be shortened (I'm in McKinney). I can't play saturdays, as I run an alternate saturday group of my own, but I am interested if there are spots available.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm intrested in playing, I can't play saturdays cause i'm in a game already but I am intrested in playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're thinking of running the game on sundays, I'd be interested in joining, though I'm afraid I can't offer any assistance as far as where to host it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might be interested in playing. Can you give me some details like time and place?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. It looks like you currently play about 5 to 10 minutes away from where our group meets. I might be interested to meet up at some point. In the meanwhile, best of luck finding players.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Plano and would be interested in joining as well. I can't play past 10 during weeknights but I'm free the rest of the time. Let me know!

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Sorry for the delay!

I really need to check this thing more often. We currently play on Saturdays, around 3PM until we fall unconscious. We only have two layers (and me, the DM), and we would like a few more. We're kind of getting used to D&D 3.5 again, so anyone interested in playing with us will have to be a bit patient while we re-learn the finer points.

What we lack in rules-smarts, we make up for in fun! After all, it is just a game - but it's a game we greatly adore, so we try to play it as much by-the-rules as possible.

If you're still interested, respond to this post or email me: james.cn.mckinney@gmail.com . We can then exchange numbers and other important information. We've only had a few games so far, and everyone just got to level 2. Fantasy setting. Can't wait to hear from you!!!
    Occult Entertainment is currently working on DM Secretary 5.0.0! If you have any input or opinions, please let us know!

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile I think we're good on players for now.

Thanks for responding guys! We're good on players for now. I'll re-post if something happens and we need more. Thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads

dnd

Hi I have been playing dnd #.5 and 4th edition for the last 20 years. I have been playing 4th LFR adventures and they are too weak, I am looking for something more challenging.I like fast play and people who know tactics. I am easy to get along with and never ***** about players, dying, or how others play. Let me know. I have friends if you need more players as well. Thanks JOE joe@greco.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    Myself and friend are experienced players lfg. Our group just finished. we are in plano and dont mind driving. looking to start immediately. We are both easy to get along with and dont tell others how to play. we are mid 30's in age. call 469-441-6139 or email joe@greco.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been playing 3.5 PF Star wars SAGA and HMB for a couple years now, I'm in Richardson and am free pretty much all weekend and Friday evenings. PM me if you still need a player

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. I've been playing the d20 game system - 3.0/3.5/pathfinder - for some years now. I'm experienced as both a player and DM. I've moved to Texas and I'm interested in joining a D&D game or I could run one (though I only have my Pathfinder books on me until the 15th of this month but I have all the 3.5e books on PDF.) Either way, I have time and I live near richardson. I'd be interested in joining in the game if you can suffer an additional player.
    I don't have regular access to the internet, so if someone messages me with non-internet contact information, that would be the easiest way to allow me to get things started before the next weekend.