Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Emergence (Shadowrun)

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Emergence (Shadowrun)

<table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Emergence (Shadowrun) [Catalyst Game Labs]
    by Catalyst Game Labs
    Release Date: 2007-11-21
    Amazon Price: <strike>$24.99</strike> $21.10 as of 03/07/2008 09:46:25 AM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Product Description
    The Crash of 2064 ruined the lives of millions. Some died in the Matrix or went insane, many lost everything they owned, and still others found their identities completely erased. But a small percentage were changed into something altogether different, with the strange and inexplicable ability to affect the new Matrix with their minds. Now, in 2070, the existence of these technomancers becomes front-page news, leading to widespread paranoia and withchunts. The Emergence campaign setting involves the runners in a series of pivotal events that may change the way they view the world and the Matrix?and each other
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I got this book at Gencon '07, I am a new player to Shadowrun and I wanted another book to compliment the core rulebook. I have finally managed to pick it up and give it a look through, and I have to say I am impressed. To qualify this statement, it has gotten my imagination running. I am not sure how it compares to the other 4th edition books, but I do believe we will use it to start our brand new Shadowrun game.

HIL