Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragons Premium Dice (D&D Accessory)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    There is that, too.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in love with the idea of the meteorite ones, but there are two problems. 1: The price!!! and 2: they don't sell a whole set and I would want an entire set. (of course maybe I actually shouldn't have them lol, Imagine what I might do to a really really really stupid player if I had a set of those in my dicebag. OUCH!)
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are these meteor dice you speak of? Link to pic, please.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    First...

http://penandpapergames.com/forums/s...7&postcount=17

the post that linked to the site and discussed them.

Second...

D20 http://crystalcaste.com/mm5/merchant...tegory_Code=XS

D6 http://crystalcaste.com/mm5/merchant...tegory_Code=XS

As I said, I'd love to have a whole set of them, but the price is crazy, one full set would cost about 1,000$ if they carried them, and they don't.
    Masaru Academy, a roleplaying experience you'll never forget.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are very cool, if not a bit out of my price range. Thanks for posting pics.

Downloads
    Uploads

Black Fire opal

I have a set of these, they are great, and thanks for all the stats, never would have believe someone would actually test dice. Hardcore.....

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very hardcore!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not very impressed at how the premium dice looked. I am an old school gamer and believe very much in dice karma and not letting anyone else touch my dice. My mentor always had a thing of coming to the gaming table and plopping his supermarket bag full of dice down in the middle of the table. It is an interesting way to intimidate the newcomers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want the Dwarven Metal set from Crystal Caste. Those are some very sexy dice. And they probably have some very satisfying weight to them.

(I am a dice junkie. I own more than I ought to already and I don't intend to stop buying them.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a old school gamer with a very extreme method to dice. I name them, polish and clean them, rotate them within my dice bag(I have an original leather red TSR bag), and will not roll the same one too many times in a row(the other dice will get jealous). Many of my dice are Crystal Caste and I do own a full set of meteorite dice. I am a DICE FREAK!!!!!!!
    D&D Home Page[/url] - What Class Are You?[/url] - Build A Character[/url] - D&D Compendium[/url]

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnycook View Post
    I am a old school gamer with a very extreme method to dice. I name them, polish and clean them, rotate them within my dice bag(I have an original leather red TSR bag), and will not roll the same one too many times in a row(the other dice will get jealous). Many of my dice are Crystal Caste and I do own a full set of meteorite dice. I am a DICE FREAK!!!!!!!
    Prinny, you have an entire set of meteorite polyhedrals?? I thought they only came in d20 and d6. That's very cool.

In fact, the meteorite d6 is about the coolest gaming accoutrement I've ever laid eyes upon. But if I ever spent $100 on a single die, meteorite or not, my wife would send both of us back into space.
    There is no path, traveler; the path is made by walking.
    -Antonio Machado

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dice made by committee?

I do love my dice, but with all the great options out there, why give WOTC more money, when you can support the little guys - Chessex, G2 Collectibles and Hobbies, and, of course, your friendly neighborhood gaming store - although for me the latter is at least an hour drive away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have multiple sets of Chessex dice, but I also use the Dungeons and Dragons Premium dice. They are extremely well balanced (I've tested them), they're durable, they came in a sweet little bag, I'm happy with them.

LOL at the needless WotC hate.

Oh and I bought them at my local gaming store. However my local gaming store blows, and I try to support them as little as possible.
    Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
    Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhodoubts View Post
    dice made by committee?

I do love my dice, but with all the great options out there, why give wotc more money, when you can support the little guys - chessex, g2 collectibles and hobbies, and, of course, your friendly neighborhood gaming store - although for me the latter is at least an hour drive away.
    qft

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhodoubts View Post
    Dice made by committee?

I do love my dice, but with all the great options out there, why give WOTC more money, when you can support the little guys - Chessex, G2 Collectibles and Hobbies, and, of course, your friendly neighborhood gaming store - although for me the latter is at least an hour drive away.
    If I knew where my nearest game shop was, I might consider taking a ride up to it... But I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that chessex will have made the dice they sell, and for the time being, I have enough dice to support my gaming... (Blasphemy, I know, but I play one character at a time and I DO have 10 sets of chessex dice, plus a zocchi, and two sets of the WotC Premium dice)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast