Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Johnny Quest RPG
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Johnny Quest RPG

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Johnny Quest RPG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I tell you this, straight up. A Johnny Quest RPG would totally rule.

Though, I'm really not saying play Johnny, Hadji or Bandit, more along the lines of a game that is very much like the world they lived. Super Science + Bond Villains + Danger International.

Totally rock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zeem Zeem Salabeem?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    Though, I'm really not saying play Johnny, Hadji or Bandit, more along the lines of a game that is very much like the world they lived. Super Science + Bond Villains + Danger International.
    You might try Spirit of the Century, a totally rockin' pulp game, moved up to modern times. Perhaps you'd have to tweak the skill list.

(Irrelevant aside: Personally I wouldn't include a Use Computer skill for a "Spirit of the Late 20th Century" game, or any other; I'd subsume its functions into skills like Academics, Investigation, Science, Contacting, Burglary, Deceit, and so forth. Honestly, nobody likes a net-runner: "Oh, hey, the GM and I will be rolling dice at each other for about an hour; you guys can go get a Coke or something.")
    "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    - Charles Babbage (1791 - 1871)

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try Prime Time Adventures http://www.dog-eared-designs.com/games.html

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishStyx View Post
    You could try Prime Time Adventures http://www.dog-eared-designs.com/games.html
    Oh, yeah, forgot about that one. I was almost in a game of that. It's a neat system, especially if you're simulating a TV show. Plus, onlookers without characters are officially allowed to kibitz.
    "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    - Charles Babbage (1791 - 1871)

Downloads
    Uploads
    A Johnny Quest RPG would be cool certainly but a Venture Brothers RPG ... now that would be even cooler!

Gary

Downloads
    Uploads
    What about a Frisky Dingo RPG!!! I call dibs on Killface!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    I tell you this, straight up. A Johnny Quest RPG would totally rule.

Totally rock.
    I was thinking about this today as my son and I watched an episode. Johnny Quest + Ubiquity System/HEX = win.