Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Who would you date? - Page 8
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Who would you date?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    At the risk of being repetitive... The Ray from DC Comics! He was definitely hot.

Also, Catwoman. Leather, bullwhip, claws, what's not to lust after?! And I love cats.

Honestly though, most of the comic superheroes were pretty hot, considering they were characters on paper in 4 colors. Big boobs, tight butts, six-packs abs and rippling muscles... Guy or girl, most of them had the Exemplar physique.

Sometimes the cheesiest cliches are the most fun to play. After all, how do you think they became so cliche?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you about catwoman!!
    Chi-Halfling

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hueloovoo View Post
    At the risk of being repetitive... The Ray from DC Comics! He was definitely hot.

Also, Catwoman. Leather, bullwhip, claws, what's not to lust after?! And I love cats.

Honestly though, most of the comic superheroes were pretty hot, considering they were characters on paper in 4 colors. Big boobs, tight butts, six-packs abs and rippling muscles... Guy or girl, most of them had the Exemplar physique.

Yeah, kind of like me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back in the 1980s I fell in love with Dove, from Hawk and Dove. Then D.C. decided to kill her in a story that made no sense at all, just because it made them mad that fans had guessed the ending of a story and they were determined to make it a surprise wheather it made sense or not.
    My heart was broken and I've never loved a comic book character since. But I would so totally do Tigra

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going for romance, not lust, because the nuances of a character's appearance changes so much from penciler to penciler and inker to inker.

For DC women, it's a tie:

an adult Mary Marvel -- the one whose seeming innocence came from graciousness and an astonishing spiritual maturity, not the current versions which are either clueless simpletons or self-righteous neurotics!

Kara Zor-El Supergirl as she appeared in Paul Levitz's pre-Crisis LEGION OF SUPERHEROES

For Marvel women, it's Storm of the X-Men

As you can tell from the above, for me, the sexiest actresses of all time are Lauren Bacall and Kate Hepburn, both of whom managed to combine elegance and grace with courage and strength.

For DC or Marvel men, it's a lot harder. To be honest, while I think Jay Garrick the Flash would be an awesome grandfatherly type, and a lot of the guys in Legion of Superheroes or Teen Titans would be great bros, most of them don't quite make it as love interests. I guess for DC there's Nightwing (sexiest tights anywhere) and for Marvel, Angel of the X-Men as the classic pretty boy.

No, it's much easier just to picture a bromance than a romance with one of the DC or Marvel men. For DC, I could picture a bromance with Superboy of the Teen Titans or the most recent Sunboy of the Legion of Superheroes. (Watching the bromance between Green Lantern and Green Arrow is fun, though -- Oliver Queen once called their relationship "homoerotic" with a wry grin!) For Marvel, I could picture a bromance with Cyclops of the X-Men.

For actual romance, I have to go to MLJ's Silver Age The Fly or Golden Age The Shield -- intelligent, classy, compassionate, and good looking!
    Last edited by magic-rhyme; 11-11-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the Scarlet Witch

Incarna; Role-Playing Game System
    www.incarna.net
    Running: 3+ campaigns set in single custom milieu world.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hedge wizard
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    hedge wizard
    Who's that? Which comic book company? I don't recognize the codename.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah hell, too hard to explain. Let me go with this one: Attachment 183
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpyatt View Post
    I'd have to say Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin), ...
    I'll take his little sister please: Magik (Illyana Nikolievna Rasputin).

Blond, strong, half-demonic sorceress, and Kitty's roommate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth-Amon View Post
    Ah hell, too hard to explain. Let me go with this one: Attachment 183
    Thoth, your the man, pick 2 and send the third to me..........

And of course there is Rogue............
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd have to say Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin), but the Juggernaut and the Hulk would be hard to resist until they started talking.

I like your tastes, I just have to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    Ron is a very brave man.

Agreed.

...Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?

Part of me wants to make a comment I can't make. I mean really, do you have to tempt me?

My picks, were I younger or them older, Billy Kaplan, Tommy Shepard, Teddy Altman, and The Ray.

Why? I like cute geeky guys, I like blond guys, and I like snarky guys. All of the list are at least 2 outa 3.

Oooh, and Nightcrawler. He is not any of the above but...really like him muchly.

Lots of babes and hunks like nerds too. (Just yesterday I witnessed this effect.) I expect supers are not much different. Imagine if one of those supers was interested in dating you, but you were not interested in him (or her).

Well, they hang out with and fight the physicaly perfect all the time. I can see them liking the more normal looking guys/girls. And have you seen the movie 'My Super ExGirlfriend' Ronpyatt?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes, Razmus. i had forgotten 'bout Magik. Growed up a bit, she did. That's more my kind of girl, er, woman.

And Ron, Kits, yall's comment makes me wonder. How would a game go with the players being the side-kicks or non-combat dependants and such in a supers games?

A little twist on the old style. Would like to try it, just not sure I could run it.
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Wasp from the Avengers. Harley Quinn from Batman. Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For Marvel, I'd go with Danny Rand, aka Iron Fist. Aside from the obligatory role of eye candy, he's always been a favorite. He's good-natured, laid back, kinda dorky, and fun. A little slow, perhaps, but it's charming on him. Plus with his role as a C-lister I'd never have to worry too much in the nefarious villains department.

For DC... man, I don't know. I suppose Booster Gold, for nearly all the aforementioned traits that Danny has, only with more points in stupid. He's a bit more showboat-y too. But he's still fun.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast