Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Who would you date?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamerath View Post
    Yeah, Like a Great White Shark's eyes....hell that's enough to draw me in. lol I'm going to have to go with She Hulk on this one. She Hulk or....crap I forget her name. What was the female japanese version of Wolverine that had the fingernails that were like his claws.
    I think you're talking about Lady Deathstrike.

...I definately would not date her! Call me crazy.
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD
    Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
    Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
    No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I think you're talking about Lady Deathstrike.

...I definately would not date her! Call me crazy.
    Yep that's the one I'd go after! Not so much the comic book one as much as the one in the Xmen movie She was cute

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep that's the one I'd go after! Not so much the comic book one as much as the one in the Xmen movie She was cute
    Yeah, they used a pretty attractive actress for the movie as I recall. A shame they kill the character right off the bat, but that's a different thread. Still, personality-wise, Lady Deathstrike is probably not quality dating material...
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, it may depend on what kind of dating material you are. Lady Deathstrike does have a few desirable qualities. You just have to be able to put up with the nails and attitude(sp). And have an extra large nail file handy. I imagine she would like an expert man-icurist.

Yeah, that was deliberate
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, they used a pretty attractive actress for the movie as I recall. A shame they kill the character right off the bat, but that's a different thread. Still, personality-wise, Lady Deathstrike is probably not quality dating material...
    kelly hu from "marshall law". very attractive young lady...
    "well, g'night! dont let the flesh eating demon bed babies bite!!"
    facebook.com/houstonderek

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, Like a Great White Shark's eyes....hell that's enough to draw me in. lol I'm going to have to go with She Hulk on this one. She Hulk or....crap I forget her name. What was the female japanese version of Wolverine that had the fingernails that were like his claws.
    Oh yeah! I know who you're talking about... that Japanese? wolverine w/fingernails of death. VERY HOT! Yep, I'd risk my life for a liaison.

Thoth-Amon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Id have to go with Wolverine on this one. He is assertive in a way that can only be described as hot, yet he doesnt come off as a pompous ass. He is very loyal to the people who manage to earn his trust, and has had many platonic relationships. Hes reserved and guards his emotions, meaning it would be hard to get him to open up, but when he does you know its uniquely yours. He is also very animalistic and passionate and takes what he wants. All I can say to that is niiiiiiiiice. Well, I can say more but I wont. Also, he can hold his own in any situation so Id feel much protected while I was with him. Which is odd considering every one of his love interests ended up dead. None the less, Im willing to let those lapses go and assume he has gotten better at protecting his women. After all you have to believe in those you love, right?
    Last edited by Briarthorn; 08-13-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Briarthorn View Post
    ...Also, he can hold his own in any situation so Id feel much protected while I was with him. Which is odd considering every one of his love interests ended up dead. None the less, Im willing to let those lapses go and assume he has gotten better at protecting his women. After all you have to believe in those you love, right?
    "Death" of course, has become such a flimsy concept in most comic books that it has nearly lost all credibility. How many times has Jean died now?
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'd have to quote Arsenal on this one- I couldn't dig up the particular issue, but there's a scene in Outsiders where Nightwing is giving him crap about his liaisons, and asks him something along the lines of, "Is there anyone in the Superhuman community you wouldn't do?" He responds along the lines of, "Are we talking about the same superhuman community where all the women are scantily dressed and have bodies like Olympian gods? No, dude."

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Death" of course, has become such a flimsy concept in most comic books that it has nearly lost all credibility. How many times has Jean died now?

That's true enough. Hell, Wolverine even killed her once.
    Last edited by Briarthorn; 08-13-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdar View Post
    I think I'd have to quote Arsenal on this one- I couldn't dig up the particular issue, but there's a scene in Outsiders where Nightwing is giving him crap about his liaisons, and asks him something along the lines of, "Is there anyone in the Superhuman community you wouldn't do?" He responds along the lines of, "Are we talking about the same superhuman community where all the women are scantily dressed and have bodies like Olympian gods? No, dude."
    I always liked the Nightwing/Arsenal banter. Especially in "Graduation Day" when Arsenal tries to convince Nightwing to go for corporate sponsorship for the new Outsiders and goes behind his back to "lead" the team. Poor Nightwing...
    HARRY DRESDEN WIZARD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I did not read through all the 7 pages of replys but the whole first page is girls name so I thought I would give my 2 cents. Batman for sure. Because he is the most real. But then agian the green arrow lucks pretty cute in those tights.
    Chi-Halfling

ronpyatt is offline Dallas Organizer & Admin Golden d20 Award
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely forgot about Thing (Ben Grimm) from the Fantastic 4. Speaking of strange attractions; dating the Vision, Molecule-man, or the Beyonder might be fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpyatt View Post
    I completely forgot about Thing (Ben Grimm) from the Fantastic 4. Speaking of strange attractions; dating the Vision, Molecule-man, or the Beyonder might be fun.
    Vision had a brief fling with Cassie Lang recently, but it may have ended this month with the Young Avengers getting killed off-panel Alpha Flight style. Of course, with all the shapeshifting skrulls around, there's built-in retcon available for years to come...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dating a possible Skrull? Eww, now that's just gross. In a way.
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast