Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Who would you date? - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you date?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Well you would at least have a good shot with Ultimate Colossus, Ron. If you like feathers then I believe Ultimate Angel is gay as well.

As for Juggs and the Hulk? Even if I were gay, I would never date either of them. Who do you go to for help if they hit you? Galactus? One incident of domestic violence and they would be scraping chunks of you off the walls on the other side of the country!!!! Way too dangerous for my timid tastes!!!!

Let's say they were well-balanced, loving individuals. You would be wrecked for any being after you were with them. Hell, you may have to see SHIELD for some kind of prosthesis just to function.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    Goth chicks are great to look at. But to engage many of them in conversation..... it'd make you want to slash her wrists and then yours just in case when she bled out she remained the vampire she wanted to become.

(at least the ones I've met. I'm sure there are favorable goths out there)

I think it all depends where you meet these girls. I've talked to a few at the clubs and immediately got the feeling they may actually go home and drink blood or perform rituals as part of a coven. I stay away from girls at clubs and bars just as a rule of thumb.

I've met a couple normal goth girls while at college that were fun to hang out with and didn't fall into the emo category.

My fondest tryst was with a girl who was a hot version of the Wicked Witch with these red and white striped stockings that went all the way up!!!

On a serious note.....I wish I had an emo lawn! Then I wouldn't have to mow it because it would cut itself!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Arcanist View Post
    On a serious note.....I wish I had an emo lawn! Then I wouldn't have to mow it because it would cut itself!!!!!!!!!

Allow me to be the first to say ouch.

ronpyatt is offline Dallas Organizer & Admin Golden d20 Award
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Arcanist View Post
    One incident of domestic violence and they would be scraping chunks of you off the walls on the other side of the country!!!!
    That is assuming a lot.

First, if I remember correctly, Hulk was timid around the right girl on a number of occasions. He'd get mad and smash other things but not her.

Second, if I were dating someone like Hulk, I'd have super powers too. I think being elastic like Mr. Fantastic would really strengthen the relationship. Maybe some regenerating powers like Wolverine (without the claws, of course).

You have a point about the writer influencing the story. In this case, the writer would just not have bad stuff happen on our date. There are many other alternate universes that could accommodate this particular "what if". Still, I agree that Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?

Downloads
    Uploads
    okay...the old Hulk would be a softy. the new hulk is pretty mean

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpyatt View Post
    Still, I agree that Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?
    wow........ i suddenly have just bad visuals. Reed Richards stretcho powers, definitely would work. Regeneration like Wolverine, I'm not sure you'd want that, cause it'd be "like a virgin, touched for the very first time" every time. Ouch.

And now momentum.... wow. bad visuals.

Did we just turn this thread PG-13?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This discussion is reminiscent of the Superman/Lois Lane debate from the movie Mallrats.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did we just turn this thread PG-13?
    If by we, you mean you, then yes.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey look, BUNNIES!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was always more interested in trying to convert the evil vileness to good. There are many hot numbers that fit that bill.

I think I would also love the challenge of X-men's Rogue.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well in that case, I would love to date Mystique. It would never get boring....

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rabkala View Post
    I was always more interested in trying to convert the evil vileness to good. There are many hot numbers that fit that bill.

I think I would also love the challenge of X-men's Rogue.
    For Rogue, just put Leech in the next room, against the wall where her bed would be.

As far as those evil 'hot numbers' out there, I'd have to go for Gypsy Moth/Skien, Red Star, or Moonstone. All of them were psycho chicks, and psycho chicks are fun to date for all of 3 weeks. Then it's 'gotta go, buh bye'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say Rogue, her personality would be a better fit than all the other wackos.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which personality?

She's got a thousand in her head. Not as bad as Aurora though. Or are you talking about Rogue from the movie?

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the DC side, I think I'd be most into The Huntress or . . . I dunno, I just don't know enough DC heroines.

Do the Wildstorm lines count? If so, then I'd say Jenny Sparks of The Authority.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast