Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Supernatural Rpg Quickstart Guide (Supernatural)

Downloads
    Uploads

Supernatural Rpg Quickstart Guide (Supernatural)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    <table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Supernatural Rpg Quickstart Guide (Supernatural) [Margaret Weis Productions]
    by Jamie Chambers
    Release Date: 2008-01-23
    Amazon Price: $9.99 as of 11/19/2007 12:29:14 AM CST
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this isn't another poor product like Serenity RPG was . I really like the Supernatural universe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if Tiffany saw this....

Downloads
    Uploads
    The last time she logged in was Yesterday afternoon. I went ahead and linked to this in my last reply to her intro thread. Next time she logs in she'll be sure to see it

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    serenity wasn't that bad. needs some fleshing out. the chinese phrase guide was a hoot. =)
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    The movie rocked but the game was a poor cash-in on the movie. All it had in it were screeshots of the actual movie. Nothing about it felt redefining. I think a pen and paper or a novel based off of a movie should have more depth than the original work itself.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i paid the art little attention. i was too busy laughing over the various chinese phrases. i'm soooo tempted to check and see if they are real, and if so, to wander over to my nearest chinese fast food place to try some of them out. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of Chinese phrases I recently picked up a RPG book at a half-priced books that had "engrish" all throughout it. It was hilariously pitiful. I wish I could remember what it was

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i found a bunch of ancient d&d books in japanese. in japan. when i didn't have money to buy them. =( sigh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing how it is universally accepted in the industry to make Quickstart rules available for free to the public, I don't see how charging $10 is going to generate any interest in a niche TV series.

I am not going to spend $10 on a Quickstart booklet or PDF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're charging for the quick start rules? That is just sad. This isn't from a fledgling PnP company either. I'm actually quite appalled and shocked