Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100
Results 1,486 to 1,491 of 1491

Thread: Game Thread

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Kadion sits into one of the chairs, listening intently. at one point leaning to the Dragon Shaman "Mayor huh....what was it you used to do here before you left?" the bards voice hints at a joke but curious as well.. these men obviously respect Ashkore.

OOC: I won't be able to post again until monday more then likely..these college classes hit hard on my time. if I can I will post here and there before then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shay stands up atop his chair and says " While the offer of Mayorship might be inviting we must not forget the task which is before us Evil is still running around loose and we must containe the threat to the people of this area so why not hold an election and pick another Mayor so that we can resupply and rest before we have to be on our way."

Downloads
    Uploads
    OOC: My apologizes DM but Kadion is going to have to pull out for a while. between college classes, a hectic job, and planning a wedding. I'm not going to have any time to play for a while. I hope to be able to join the game again...but I don't know how long that time will take. sorry and thanks for the great story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ashkore looks to Shay, "Believe me, I have no interest in a job pushing papers. The good that could be done is nice, but as I'm sure you can tell - I prefer a more direct approach to dealing with evil." Ashkore pats his morningstar to further his point.

He then returns his focus to the councilmen. "My companion is right, the best thing would be to hold the elections for the mayor. Meanwhile, my companions and I could use a chance to resupply and rest a little before we go finish our work dealing with Illeon and his forces."

Downloads
    Uploads
    The councilman nods. "Of course, if you need any assistance, please let us know. Please take part of the food," he gestures to the food on the table.
    There's nothing to fear except fear itself and, of course, the boogeyman.

Co-Organizer of NEPA D&D and Stroudsburg Geeks. Member of Stroudsburg Area Gaming Association.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
    The councilman nods. "Of course, if you need any assistance, please let us know. Please take part of the food," he gestures to the food on the table.

With that, Shay begins to dig into the feast and drink the fine wine enjoying the reprieve from the constant battle against evil