Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1217

Thread: Game Thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax
    Age
    33
    Posts
    605
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Attack roll: d20 + 5 = 14 + 5 = 19
    Damage roll: d8 + 1 = 1 + 1 = 2

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Williston
    Posts
    565
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    Mursharr would you be so kind as to roll a listen, and spot check please?
    ((Absolutely, I was waiting to for a response to the last PM. :-P ))

    Listen: (d20=11)+2 = 13
    Spot: (d20=18)+2 = 20

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mursharr you hear voices in the distance, and you judge that they are about 500ft. away from your current position and to the northeast.

    While you gaze around searching for the source of the voices you see a great many small humanoid shapes, the are hunched over and heading towards the voices as well. They are trying to stay hidden but are doing a poor job of it. you also judge that you can reach the voices before they can.

    If you wish to try to remain hidden please roll a hide check and add +5 for being in light forest cover.


    everyone else we are waiting for Sparkles rolls before we continue on your front.
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 10-30-2007 at 11:41 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Stroudsburg
    Age
    30
    Posts
    903
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    Sparkle has the Pipes of the sewers. She will need to roll a 1d3 to determine the number of swarms are summoned. or use a 1d6 and 1-2 are one swarm, 3-4 is two swarms, 5-6 are three swarms.

    Also you will need to roll a perform roll (DC 10) and continue playing as long as the swarms are summoned.
    Ok. # of swarms roll, result is 3 swarms. Perform roll-18.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Williston
    Posts
    565
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Knowledge (nature) for type of humanoids from what I can see: (d20=10)+8 = 18

    Mursharr wonders about the two groups for a split second before grabbing his gear and taking off running. He slowly, but steadily, heads towards the voices, but trying to keep in the underbrush and hidden from sight somewhat from the small humanoids that appear to be sneaking up on the vocal group. Once he gets in front of the small humanoids, he will forget his cover and just run, expecting that they won't be able to catch up.

    Move half speed while hiding, hide check: (d20=18)+11+5 = 34

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    COMPANIONS

    A shrill whistling echos in the air as the Small Gnome plays her pipes. After several verses, a thin layer of fog begins to pour from the the tubes that form the pipes. As the fog settles dozens of rats are seen squirming towards the rushing goblins and worgs.

    The Three swarms rush towards the Goblins and Worgs.

    Seryl notes the Rushing Goblin and fires An arrow. the arrow flow forward into the Goblins chest, dropping the creature in mid stride.

    Mursharr you recognize the creatures as Goblins. there are a few Hobgoblins in the band as well, they appear to be leading the goblins forward.

    You will be in the clearing by the voices next round. the goblins will be another round behind you.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Enemy Phase

    The Goblin rush is broken by the appearance of the rat swarms.

    The worg (worg2) runs around the swarms and attacks Barravas

    attack1 5+7=12
    damage 1d6+4=6

    The warg slams into the dwarf, its jaw working furiously trying to catch a hold on the dwarf. It grawls in anger as the Dwarfs armor prevents any damage.

    As the warg attacks the dwarf, two other goblins rush towards the party but stop to beat off the rats swarming towards them.

    Goblin1
    attack roll 7+1=8
    damage 1d6=2 Missed attack

    Goblin3
    attack roll 13+1=14
    damage 1d6=5 swarm 1 takes 5 damage.


    Dwarfs Turn!! its time for you to make friends with the worg!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    north bend
    Posts
    198
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Standing on the battlefield with his greataxe readied, Barravas takes the assult in stride he drops his shield (free action) and lets out a roar swinging his axe he pictures the blade biting deep and his foes dying....Attk (1d20+5=21) Dmg (1D12+6=14) Filthy Dogs!!!!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    The dwarf's swong buries the ax deep in the worgs shoulder. With a howl the creature jumps back, blood flowing freely from its shoulder.

    Watching his companions makeing headway against the swarm the small mold colored goblin(8) looks from the swarms to the companions. with a grin the goblin flings his Javalin at the Gnomish Bard.

    Attack 12+3=15
    damage 1d6-1=1

    the javalin flys towards the small bard. the blade cutting a gash across the bards leg.

    Sparkle you take 1 damage.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I will write a turn summary when I get back from work.
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 10-30-2007 at 12:00 PM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Stroudsburg
    Age
    30
    Posts
    903
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Ok. Should I roll a concentration check to continue playing?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Summery
    During the introductions a small band of Goblins and their Worg mounts rush the center line. The Goblins were caught by suprise when the small Gnome summoned several swarms of crazed rodents. the Rats swarms charged the first two goblins over the slight rise. the Two goblins stopped their rush and attempt to keep the rodents at bay.

    Seryl reacts quickly firing an arrow from her bow. Though the Arrow lacked the power it still managed to drop one of the Goblins.

    One of the Wargs managed to run past the swarms and attacks The dwarven warrior. After failing to pass the armor the dwarf wore, the dwarf swung his battle axe burying it deep in the worgs shoulder. the Worg stepped back preparing to attack again.

    On the Western flank Mursharr hears human voice in the distance, as well as note the presence of a large band of goblinoids. Running the Scout makes for the clearing where the voices are coming from. He will reach the edge of the clearing in another turn.

    THe goblins charge is broken with the apearance of the swarms of rats. the swarms overrun one of the goblins leaving one goblin fighting the rats off. To the left of the center flank and one of the worgs rushes at the priestess. As one of the worgs charges the Dwarf. the Last goblin is readying another javalin and looking for his new target.
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 10-31-2007 at 10:14 AM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    sparkle=22
    Barravas=18
    Worg1=17
    goblin8=13
    goblin3=7
    Seryl=5
    worg2=5

    Sparkle, yes, due to the fact that you received damage you will need concentration roll. (DC10) If you make anyother action other that continue to play the swarms will unsummoned.

    Mursharr, the goblins hear you running towards the voices and begin to move faster they will be at the voices in two turns.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax
    Age
    33
    Posts
    605
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    Summery
    THe goblins charge is broken with the apearance of the swarms of rats. the swarms overrun one of the goblins leaving one goblin fighting the rats off. To the left of the center flank and one of the worgs rushes at the priestess. As one of the worgs charges the Dwarf, an arrow from the priestess. the last goblin is readying another javalin and looking for his new target.

    OOC: I'm confused. Who is the priestess? Did a worg just charge at Seryl?
    If so, how far away is it?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Emmitsburg
    Posts
    796
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Ok, Seryl you are the priestess which is another title for a female cleric. I did not mean to confuse you. Also yes a worg(2) is charging your character and will be in combat with your character on its next turn. lucky for you it rolled badly in initiative.

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. D&D Nostalgia
    By Moritz in forum Dungeons & Dragons
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:55 PM
  2. Looking for Shadowrun 4e game to join in Seattle WA
    By ryanstone in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
  3. [D&D] Save My Game: In Search of a Game
    By PnP News Bot in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 11:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •