Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting Info

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    good to have both of you aboard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghezryln View Post
    I'm going to roll up a halfling thief... errr Rogue.
    So - is he gonna cover the traps then? Pretty please?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!

I'm thinking of a Dragon Shaman. But, can I have a Dragon Race base? Or is that too much of a variant for your game?

Don't worry, it has only Dragon Heritage, not a full dragon... but if you'd like, I can create one that has no Dragon Heritage in it at all... I think I could do an interesting Bronze one...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with you playing a draconic character. DO you have the "Races of the Dragon" book? if you do, you can play a Dragonborn character, just use the racial stats for creating the character not the origanal races stats

Ex. createing an Elf dragonborn character. (Dragonborn stats are +2 con,-2 dex.) use these stat modifiers not the Elfs stat modifiers as you will be essentually playing a draconic character from 3rd lvl.

Or

You can take the Draconic heritage feat from the same book. it will give you a dragonblood sub-type. I will allow this as a character creattion feat (thus making it a free feat. I won't do anything for your character except give him a sub-type as your character is not a sorcerer.)

since your character will be having dragonblood, be sure to have a detailed physical description of any draconic abnormalities (Scales, skin hue, small horns, or serpent like eyes. Your character will essentually be a Sub-human like Tronja, Tronja had demon blood thus she had the smell of sulfer.)

hope this helps. thanks, look forward to seeing what you come up with. As always feel free to ask any questions, I am happy to modify anything or work with you.

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    Ed, I believe that the Centaur monster class is availible in the races of the wild if you wish to play a centaur creature.
    I'm going to run a Fighter, a runaway slave from a far away land. As a Flaw he has a price on his head. I haven't chosen the race yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this will be the first one I haven't done a flaw or phobia for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ed, I read your character concept. and it sounds good. Look forward to seeing how you fare in the first part of the game.

Anaesthesia No flaw is fine, Your guild gives you a good background history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anaesthesia No flaw is fine, Your guild gives you a good background history.
    Yeah, it's kinda like I did one for every other one, so I'm all flawed out.

Thread Hijacking-I need my group to go over to my forum and post. I need a Pinch-saver.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with you playing a draconic character. DO you have the "Races of the Dragon" book? if you do, you can play a Dragonborn character, just use the racial stats for creating the character not the origanal races stats

Ex. createing an Elf dragonborn character. (Dragonborn stats are +2 con,-2 dex.) use these stat modifiers not the Elfs stat modifiers as you will be essentually playing a draconic character from 3rd lvl.

Or

You can take the Draconic heritage feat from the same book. it will give you a dragonblood sub-type. I will allow this as a character creattion feat (thus making it a free feat. I won't do anything for your character except give him a sub-type as your character is not a sorcerer.)

since your character will be having dragonblood, be sure to have a detailed physical description of any draconic abnormalities (Scales, skin hue, small horns, or serpent like eyes. Your character will essentually be a Sub-human like Tronja, Tronja had demon blood thus she had the smell of sulfer.)

hope this helps. thanks, look forward to seeing what you come up with. As always feel free to ask any questions, I am happy to modify anything or work with you.
    Yeah, have Races of the Dragon book. Heck, Have 3 of the Masters of the Wild book. Anyone want one?

I was thinking of the Dragon Heritage sub-type. Quite likely, Bronze.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sure that works.

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    I'll try to get you my character sheet today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds good to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah! As much as I want to create my Dragon Shaman for this game, I'm over extending myself. As can be seen in the other game, life has just gotten so much complicated for me. For at least the next 2 months, I'm going to be lucky to post to the games I'm currently a part of every day.

Consider me a jealous no-go for now. If I can closer to christmas, I'll try joining then. However, everyone else have fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    no problem, sorry that your so busy, I am rather bust as well so I can relate. Just let me know when ever your ready to rejoin and I will work you character into the game.

Thanks

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    I just sent you my character sheet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast