Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting Info

Downloads
    Uploads

Starting Info

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Greetings and thank you for taking your time and reading this. Ok, now down to business.

Here are the criteria for the game.

*All characters will start at lvl 3.

*32 point buy in system for character stats

*I will need a breif history of your character, as well as how they might react in a variety of situations (this is incase a player needs the DM to run the character while they are away or busy. Also in faster posting sections the DM may need to roll or have a character react to move the story on.)

*I am willing to allow an extra feat to be taking as long as your character has a real flaw. (Please note that these flaws Will be played on.) if you are unsure about the flaw choosen feel free to PM me, I will answer you as soon as possible.

*Your characters will have 4500g. to buy equipment. (If you need more, or want to purchase rarer magical items please feel free to PM me.)

*I would like all players to Post at least once a day. I understand that situtation happen and this might not always be possible.

*Core races are acceptable, as are Core classes. any other races or classes may be considered. I have the Races series (Except for savage species.)

*Books allowed are the Core books. MM1,PHP,DMG. Also the PHB2, MM2, MM3, Races books, Spell compendium.

* I will require a character sheet in Word Format ( I will need to print them off to keep notes and such.) please Email them to the following address.

Graywing05@aol.com

Thanks, feel free to ask me any questions. I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

The wandering bard
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 08-28-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a hint, It might be wise to spend a point or two in speak language skill.

HINT.....HINT..(cough "ELVEN" COUGH)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Point buy, rolling, or other method for initial abilities? From your first post, I have an idea already, but I gotta check something - and then I'll send you a PM about it. :-P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for catching that, I thought I had forgotten something. I edited the post to include the information.

The stat system will be a 32 point buy in system from the PhB.

Vimachipal Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Sounds like fun... can I play a younger version of myself, I mean Vi?

Semaria Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    I'm not sure if I want to play the same character or not.

When do you need our character sheets by?

Downloads
    Uploads
    VI, sure. I would love to have you along. Just a suggestion, I don't know if you took it last time or if you have the book but in Races of the Wild the Elves can take a subsitution level for a wizard character. Just food for thought. Hope to have you on board.

Seraria, I need the sheets by the time Ed, is done with his game. Or about september 14th.

Vimachipal Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    VI, sure. I would love to have you along. Just a suggestion, I don't know if you took it last time or if you have the book but in Races of the Wild the Elves can take a subsitution level for a wizard character. Just food for thought. Hope to have you on board.
    Never heard of the book, I will stick with the core stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seraria, I need the sheets by the time Ed, is done with his game. Or about september 14th.
    I might be intrested then. Is Song and Silence ok? (just out of curiousity)

ETA: I'll be doing a gnome bard, if that is ok.
    Last edited by Anaesthesia; 08-31-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anaesthesia the book song and silience is fine, I have a copy of the books and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Zane: your Phobia is perfect, And the bonus feat is fine as well. Enjoy, I look forward to seeing your character in the game.

Every One, here are a few more books That you can use.
    Song and Silence, The Complete Warrior, and the Complete Adventurer.

Ed, I believe that the Centuar monster class is availible in the races of the wild if you wisj to play a centuar creature.
    Last edited by The Wandering Bard; 08-31-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zane: your Phobia is perfect, And the bonus feat is fine as well. Enjoy, I look forward to seeing your character in the game.
    Actually, after thinking more about him, I might be opting for another feat instead, but it would be one of the PHB feats. Once I start some background and get a better feel for who exactly he is - I'll send you the sheet and info.

Oh, and no - this will not be a younger Roh (for everyone else). He can fill in with mid-range attacks (shortbow), but is a scout (Cross of ranger and rogue classes, kinda) and not a fighter.

If someone is planning on being a rogue, then I am more than willing to leave the rogue items (i.e. traps) to you - he will mainly be finding them (hopefully) and telling people to avoid certain areas when possible.

Oh, and of course there is a little more to him than that, but I'll leave that to be seen in game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anastasia, the book song and silience is fine, I have a copy of the books and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    It's Anaesthesia. But ok, thanks, I was thinking of doing Royal Explorer-1/Bard-2.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about that. You charater sounds intresting. And will fit in perfectly to the story.

Vimachipal Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    I'm going to stick with a Wizardess, possibly a Beguiler.

If I do stick with Wizardess, I'll probably specialize in Illusions, eliminating necromany and one other school.

Ghezryln Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    I'm going to roll up a halfling thief... errr Rogue.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast