Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Autumn Nightmares (Changeling the Lost)

Downloads
    Uploads

Autumn Nightmares (Changeling the Lost)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    <table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Autumn Nightmares (Changeling the Lost) [White Wolf Publishing]
    by Ethan Skemp
    Release Date: 2007-10-23
    Amazon Price: <strike>$26.99</strike> $17.42 as of 03/07/2008 09:46:48 AM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Description
    "A Chronicle Book, A wide selection of antagonists for any chronicl. Expanded information on the True Fae who rule in Arcadia or have been banished to the mortal world"
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one book I for sure plan on buying. The Autumn Court is my fav
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, WoD girl, tell me. Are most WoD games full of action as depicted on the cover of that book? Or are they just a bunch of vampires walking around biting one another in an Anne Rice fashion?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    So, WoD girl, tell me. Are most WoD games full of action as depicted on the cover of that book? Or are they just a bunch of vampires walking around biting one another in an Anne Rice fashion?
    It depends on the storyteller really like most games do. Personally I avoid ST's and players that seem to think Anne Rice is a "god". It can be anything... there's a war going on in the city due to conflict between covenants or something else. There might be an bad mojo artifact going into the wrong hands "lets get it back!". There's some vamp/serial killer deciding that humans are cattle and kills them on sight "he violates the masquerade he must be stopped". And sometimes it's just a game of trying to survive the politics of kindred society. It can be anything... sadly from most of the games I've witness it involves an ST who uses big words he doesn't understand, and makes everything look like it was directed by Rob Zombie but written by some pseudo-anne rice wannabe. I try to avoid those games... There's a reason I'm going to ST for VtR soon.
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bleh, Rob Zombie....

Do I hear Basia playing in the background, "Masquerade, masquerade."?

Overall, I tend to shy away from anything written. My modern games may have 'vampires', but they're totally not the whole WoD/Anne Rice vamp. It just makes me icky to think of using stuff like that. So much so that I rarely even have vampires in modern worlds. Maybe a few shifters, succubi, tainted, otherworld abominations, or worgen. But vampires are so 'done'. I'd much rather do a Cthulhu type game than WoD.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be more inclined to play a game like that if it had more action. Like playing the Vampire Hunter or a Werewolf. Never been one for the whole politics game.

And I'd totally be up for a game where there's a war going on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I was in a 2 year 2nd edition WoD game that had nearly as much action as the 2 Shadowrun game I was before that and only 3 players versus the Shadowrun game's 20 (approximately, it varied).

In fact, that entire WOD game (set in Philadelphia) was a war, first versus the Sabbat in New Jersey then against Sekhmet (an Egyptian goddess/extremely powerful spirit).