Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Files

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritz View Post
    Oh.

So, is office drama considered 'Emo' ?
    I so hope not!
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have GURPS campaign on hiatus right now, where the party comprise a team of paranormal investigators in a Seattle-like town. Almost everyone in the group has some sort of ability. I play a low-level superhero who was abducted and returned with a good percentage of my body replaced with alien crystal. I took the standard investigator build and tweaked it with some ghost powers.

The GURPS system is a good place to play a paranormal style campaign. It really works for us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So Vimachipal, did your game ever happen? And did you use the Paranoia rules? How'd it go?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch, I know that was my suggestion, but I wouldn't curse anyone with that game. The only thing I liked about it was keeping people IC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really loved Paranoia; it was one of the first non-D&D/TSR games I ever really got interested in.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had some friends that really got into it, I just couldn't handle the stress of the game. It wasn't conducive to my type of roleplay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might want to check out Alien Invasion, by my company, Reality Deviant Publications.

It's a good book. Perfect for X-files games. The pdf has recieved some nice reviews.
    You can read some of the reviews here:
    http://www.rpgnow.com/product_review..._id=15941&it=1

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_review..._id=15941&it=1
    Description:
    Written by Michael Tresca, Alien Invasion explores all of the above questions and more, exposing the truth about aliens and the governments role in keeping the truth of their existence from the public eye. Alien Invasion takes a look at allegedly real government projects such as Majestic 12, Project Blue Book, Excalibur, Looking Glass and Moondust.

Alien Invasion examines military installations, cults and fringe elements, such as the Raelian Movement and Ground Zero Radio. Alien Invasion gives you everything you need to run a campaign involving aliens, providing guidelines on how to handle alien investigations, abductions, the effects of crop circles on the human mind and body. Inside this book you will find new backgrounds and advanced classes, cults, feats, alien technology, templates such as the Horlock, new aliens and much much more!

http://www.lulu.com/content/576641
    David Jarvis
    Reality Deviant Publications
    Alien Invasion!
    Blood Throne: The Survivor's Guide to The Age of Blood One of The setting search winner's of Green Ronin's True20 setting search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12