Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Frontier Zone. The Role Playing Game Of The Future. Version 2.5

Downloads
    Uploads

Frontier Zone. The Role Playing Game Of The Future. Version 2.5

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    <table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Frontier Zone. The Role Playing Game Of The Future. Version 2.5 [Lulu.com]
    by Stuart Sexton
    Release Date: 2007-06-24
    Amazon Price: <strike>$31.00</strike> $30.14 as of 03/07/2008 09:48:12 AM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Description
    In the 22nd Century, a new frontier begs to be explored. But life in the United Systems Alliance Frontier Zone is dangerous. The United Systems Navy patrols the Zone as best as is possible, but the Seven Fleets are spread way too thinly. What's more, there are the Mordum Hegemony and the Shardon Empire to worry about. Danger and excitement go hand-in-hand in The Frontier Zone. This version is a perfect bound paperback, soon to be available on the retail market.
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Way cool.

Hey! This is my game! How cool is that? Thank you, guys, for this post on your site! When I came across it, I was surprised! It's actually what prompted me to join! This means my game will finally get recognized!
    Last edited by Stuart Sexton; 12-06-2007 at 11:38 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    88pages ? can you tell use some more about your game please?