Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

View Poll Results: Are you looking for a game?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 80.00%
  • Maybe.

2 20.00%

Thread: Are you looking for a game?

ronpyatt is offline Dallas Organizer & Admin Golden d20 Award
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you looking for a game?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    You're in the DFW area. You're a player, and you're looking for a game. Well, are you?

If you are, what's your poison? What are you itching to play?

GM's tell us you're out there.

?
    ._.

Downloads
    Uploads

See my post.

See my earlier post. We're looking for a different kind of gamer, but gamers none the less...

Drekmore

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for a game. I've been a gamer for over 20 years. I play D&D, GURPS, Deadlands, Hero System, RIFTS, Traveller, Star Fleet Battles, Call of Cthulhu, and all points in between. I live in the Mid Cities but I'm willing to drive a little.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been looking for a game for a while. I've mostly played D&D, with a smattering of White Wolf and Mutants and Masterminds. I enjoy most systems and learn pretty quickly, but my favorite types of games are ones in which the GM establishes clear rules. I've just found that clear rules that apply to both the GM and the PCs tend to lessen GM abuse, as well as preventing players from hogging the spotlight and trying to overshadow each other. I do try to make characters that have consistent personalities, and a life of their own, but I find that I appreciate the game more when I know that this is what my character can and cannot do. After all.... a heroic sacrifice doesn't mean all that much if you don't know, to the fullest extent, how utterly screwed you are, and if the GM cannot fudge it for you without everyone knowing that he did exactly that. *grins*

Downloads
    Uploads

Requiem Game LFG

I haven't had much luck with these boards yet but I'll try here again. I want to get a gaming group who would be interested in a Vampire the Requiem game. This is the system I have the most interest and expierience with so if someones group has room I would be interested in joining. Thank you.

ronpyatt is offline Dallas Organizer & Admin Golden d20 Award
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking the registry, I see that there are several gamers near you. Are you looking to join a group or GM a game? GM'ing (or Storytelling) is usually the fastest way to put a group together.

You can also try the Fort Worth Meetup, which is coming up on the 10th. Meet some gamers face-to-face. GM's show up regularly to collect players.

http://dnd.meetup.com/824/

Happy hunting!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I can GM though I've only done so once for a group of friends. I will try to make it to the meeting too if I can. Just seems like Dallas doesnt have anyone who likes White Wolf games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking to Play ... Ive played AD&D, Battletech and a few others .. .. .. .. ..
    Life is Hard.. But it's Harder if your Stupidd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably a little late to the party, but I've recently made my way back into town, and have been wanting to get back into the local gaming scene. I mostly play D&D, but have had a little bit of experience with various World of Darkness games. I'm also looking to try out Anima as well. Let me know if people are still interested/this thread is still somewhat alive.

Downloads
    Uploads

well step and talk to me. . . . .

Well lets see I am a walking sterotypical ADHD gamer of the 80's, I have been Dming sense 1984 and well that should say a lot, my wife gaems, my children game high to mid teens age, and I of course am a gaming fool.

I can name on one hand the game I haven't played or don't or did game master! Hey I can not count all the new indie games these days but pre 2005, hey what can I say" its not that bad but I have a broad experience as a game master, if you fast and loose sure, if you want hardcore rules master I am there, if you need a game that is traditional old school or out side the box, I am there!
    the group lead me and I just set down and create!
    I love long running campaigns last one lasted from 2001 to 2004.
    but sense we came to texas I have never had a group last longer then four game seasons!
    sad I know!
    the last 9 months we have been dealing with a Family Crisis, and we are just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    don't ask its extremely legal and involves more Senators and Lawyer then you want to even think about in your life time!
    so I am looking to play again and so is my little group!
    area_51_games@yahoo.com
    469-450-4218
    ask for the DM, or Chris!
    so for that all much more stay tuned same Game time same game channel
    oh I DO NOT GAME WITH CRIMINALS, Serial Killers or Social workers !
    I have my standards you know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm looking to play again, might as well start up a new group. I've got about 12 years of D&D under my belt, and a few other systems I've tried out. both as player and DM, so I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Like you, I'm rather flexible on the style of game, so it's all good to me.

Contact me at shadowfalcon76@hotmail.com or 972-752-5872 if you wanna set something up.