Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

June 29, 2019: Music You Need: Carbon Based Lifeforms

When working, I often have music in the background (or headphones) –*usually instrumentals so that I don't accidentally start singing along in the office or in public. The number of songs loaded on my phone is a little on the ridiculous side (256 GB FTW!), especially since I go in cycles and will choose one or two bands to play on near-constant repeat for weeks at a time.

At the moment, Carbon Based Lifeforms is in heavy rotation when I am working. Incredible music, relaxing and perfect for writing, and highly recommended if you're looking for new music. Check out the below track, and then visit this*Bandcamp page to hear all of their albums.

* Derelicts by Carbon Based Lifeforms

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: The Most Gripping GURPS Supplement

Get hold of your problems – literally – with GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling. This supplement builds on GURPS Martial Arts to present a full, optional system for in-depth grappling melee, including new techniques, fighting styles, and other hand-to-hand insight. If the idea grabs you, download this supplement today from Warehouse 23!