Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Thread: Looking for Players (Not an Online Game, San Gabriel, CA)

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for Players (Not an Online Game, San Gabriel, CA)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello Gamers,

Itís been a long time since Iíve been on these boards. I am excited to start my search for two new players. Half of my group left due to moving and career/interest changes. Thankfully, we completed our last campaign so the search for new players is easier. This is not an online game. The posting mechanism on this site doesn't seem to be working right now and won't accept anything but online. We play in the San Gabriel area in California.

We prefer Pathfinder 1st edition, mostly because itís a fully fleshed out system and we own most of it. Our play style is deeply character based and we would like our new players to share this interest. We occasionally do voices at the table, but most importantly, we do our best to adopt personalities that fit our characters. We write backstories and do journal entries between sessions detailing our own characters perspectives on what occurred, which are read before the following session, if completed. This, of course, is optional, but adds a lot to the game.

We do a mix of home brew and Adventure Paths. We use APís as a loose guide and make changes based on the development of the characters. Sometimes the stories parallel and sometimes we abandon the AP entirely to pursue a more interesting story. Our games are wholly unique since the characters at the table are unique. With detailed characters, our NPC and story interactions are equally engaging, and battles are amazing because of it. Everyone at the table is extremely versed in the rules, so this allows complex environments with elevations, lighting, terrain and obstacles that flow seamlessly.

We currently play at my house in my garage located in the San Gabriel area. It is both heated and air cooled. We have hundreds of minis, maps and terrain. There is coffee, water, tea as well as alcohol, if thatís your thing. Everyone is very courteous, and we keep the game relaxed. We do prefer an older experienced player, but we do not shy away from younger players either. Although we do require a level of maturity. We have two players in their early 40ís and one in their late 20ís. Everyone is amazing.

If you are looking for a new group, please post and we can discuss.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We play in the San Gabriel area in California twice monthly on Saturdays, usually from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.