I have a group of 2-3 people, including myself. I've started Tomb of Annihilation (5e) before, but never got to finish it with my last group. I'd like to GM that campaign again, or even Tales of the Yawning Portal. We're looking for team players who want to just enjoy a night of playing D&D and hanging out. We're all 18, and we'd like to find people closer to our age. If you have a place to play, that'd be ideal, but we can always figure something out. If you're new to D&D, that's perfectly fine, we can help you get on your feet.I have a group of 2-3 people, including myself. I've started Tomb of Annihilation (5e) before, but never got to finish it with my last group. I'd like to GM that campaign again, or even Tales of the Yawning Portal. We're looking for team players who want to just enjoy a night of playing D&D and hanging out. We're all 18, and we'd like to find people closer to our age. If you have a place to play, that'd be ideal, but we can always figure something out. If you're new to D&D, that's perfectly fine, we can help you get on your feet.