It is late at night, and the fire pit has burned down to only embers. Walks-The-Paths, a battle scarred and world weary Galliard pokes at the remnants of the fire, tossing on another log.

Walks-The-Paths speaks quietly, "So, your rite of passage is complete and you want to see the world? Well, I guess it makes sense the Den Father sent you to talk to me. I've been around a bit." he shrugs, his gaze more focused on the fire than the freshly minted Cliath before him.

"So, where did you want to go? New York, visit the Sept of the Green? Mother Larissa is... well, if she's still around, she's certainly... memorable. Maybe head for the west coast? I know some folks over in Seattle, at Little Water. You could spend a few years there learning to..."

The younger werewolf interrupts, "What about Detroit? You've told more than a few stories of epic battles there."

The normally reserved Galliard's eyes flare wider, "WHAT?! Why in Gaia's name would you -ever- want to go to Detroit?!" he turns away, needing a moment to get his own rage under control.

"Because I want to make a name for myself. I want to fight for Gaia, not be stuck spending another season on the bawn helping the keepers."

"I get it, you hear the songs, hell, I've sang more than a few of the battles there... but Detroit isn't some bastion of Garou heroes. You hear about the great victories, and the crushing defeats, but you don't hear about the day-to-day. All those Garou dead from the endless wyrmspawn that pit of a city hosts. Look, I visited there once. Listen to me, and listen to me good, don't go to Detroit."

"Why?"

"Where do I even begin? The Pentex run hospital, churning out fomori like they were happy meals? The vampires that control most of the urban areas? Maybe the mages, cabals of caern breakers who seek to drain our sacred places of their energies, twisting life and spirit and even time itself to their ends? If all that wasn't enough... the most powerful Sept in the area is the Sept of Belle Isle."

"THAT Belle Isle?"

"Yes, that Belle Isle. The one that practically devolved into civil war, the one where the Alpha and Beta of the sept were slain by their own packmates amongst claims of corruption."

"Well, were they corrupted?"

"No way for us to know for sure now, but what do you expect from Shadow Lords?"

"It sounds like a miracle anyone survives there."

"Well, to be fair, it isn't all bad. The Caern itself is pretty comfortable, and well warded from the surroundings. But yes, many do fall. Those that survive, though... they do make quite a name for themselves out there."

################################################## ######################

... if you'd like to make a name for your character, join us at www.werewolfpunks.com or click here to connect via your browser and jump right in!

################################################## ######################

Werewolf punks is a 24/7 game of Werewolf: The Apocolypse (20th anniversary edition) played via IRC.

WARNING: This game is designed to stay true to the W:ta source material. As such it is a cut-throat world, where horrific and disturbing things can and do happen on a regular basis. For this reason, only players 18 and above are invited.

While the in character environment can be brutal, we aren't! If you have any questions or need guidance, you can click here to join us immediately and ask! We're always happy to welcome new players, with any level of experience (even none at all)