Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Your favorite Sci-Fi/Futuristic PC

Downloads
    Uploads

Your favorite Sci-Fi/Futuristic PC

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    List your favorite PC that you have played in a Sci-Fi/Futuristic game.

List stats if possible. I'll start!

Lyn Me Oolas Jedi Knight

Female Twi’lek Noble 1/Jedi Guardian 8; Init +2 (Dex); Defense 18 (22) (+6 class, +2 Dex, [+4 lightsaber]); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 83/14; Atk +11/+6 melee (3d8+2/18–20, lightsaber) or +10/+5 melee (1d4+2/20, unarmed) or +10/+5 ranged.
    SQ: Bonus class skill (Gather Information), deflect (defense +1), deflect (attack –4), deflect (extend defense and attack), favor +1, increase lightsaber damage (3d8), low-light vision.
    SV Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +9; FP 6, DSP 0; Rep +3
    Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 16.
    Equipment: Lightsaber*, Jedi robes, utility belt (comlink, med pac, energy cell, glow rod, Aquata Breather).
    Skills: Computer Use +6, Craft (lightsaber) +6, Diplomacy +9, Gather Information +9, Jump +5, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +6, Knowledge (galactic politics) +6, Knowledge (streetwise) +6, Read/write (Basic, Twi’lek), Sense Motive +7, Speak (Basic, Lekku, Rodese, Ryl), Tumble +6.
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +7,Battlemind +8, Enhance Ability +10, Farseeing +5, Force Defense +10, Force Stealth +5, Heal Self +7, Move Object +7, See Force +7.
    Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Martial Arts, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, simple weapons).
    Force Feats: Alter, Attuned, Control, Force Mastery, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Mettle, Sense.
    *Lyn Me has constructed her own lightsaber. She has personalized it to expand the critical threat range by 1.

Lyn Me takes her role as Jedi Knight and member of the Jedi council very seriously. She patiently awaits the day when she feels ready, and Master Skywalker feels she is ready, to take on a padawan learner and begin the road of Jedi Master. Until then she is content to sit on the council and perform whatever duties befall her. As a council member she is hesitant to be hasty in making decisions. She tries to weigh all options and think them through until the best course presents itself.

I will post her soon using Saga Edition stats!
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't remember all her information but I played a Female Twi'lek scoundrel who favored blasters over any other weapon. She used to be a dancer at a cantina till her wanderlust beckoned. The other players lovingly called her "spitfire" cause to them she seemed to shoot first and ask questions later lol
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me and a buddy made almost matching special forces mercs for a rifts game. I was heavy weapons focused he did demolitions. We were the weakest characters in a big party(11 regular players). We still had the most kills. Skill and teamwork won over brawn every time.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Downloads
    Uploads

Battletech Char

My favorite characters were actually a team of two PC's I had in a Battletech RPG we played once. We used GURPS rules for the PC's and the Battletech universe. They didn't have mech's but a Hover Armored Personel Carrier with a turret holding three medium lasers. They generally tried to avoid mech's but coupld handle light mechs on their own due. Most of the game was on foot though doing various covert missions. I remember the gunner, Nathan, was also great with a rifle amd the driver, Andrea, was also a skilled techie.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a Techno-savant/explosives master that was great fun. His name was Sato Yamamotto, but Most called him 'Lolichan' due to his obsession with off color anime and cyber erotica. Sadly,the game didn't last that long like many in which I have played.

I have had players with characters I really loved. In my last mixed up game, one had a Swashbuckler/Fast Hero/ Force Adept that rocked. Then again, all his characters end up to be cool because he must have 10 levels of charismatic hero in real life.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite is split between two characters.

The first is actually my very first PnP character ever.

Shrywoolarolloo, a Wookie engineer/mercenary. He escaped the work gangs of Wookies on the Death Star and joined up with the Rebellion. Due to an accident while building the main gun he had to have his left arm and right-side of his face replaced with prosthetic pieces. His arm housed four small light sabers which acted like claws and several small computers for code slicing and some tools for general purposes. The faceplate he wore also included a universal translator he ripped from a protocol droid and some navigation functionality he took from an old R2 unit. He learned how to make light sabers from a Jedi held captive on the Death Star while awaiting interrogation from Lord Vader.

Gaining great respect for the Jedi and their traditions, he used his spare time to find and repair light sabers in hopes that the Jedi would return and claim their weapons.

The other character I am really fond of is one that I sort of based on Paul Atreytes from Dune. He was a low to mid-level psionicist who specialized in Animal handling and combat with spears and pikes. He was fun to play and eventually was killed by one of the dangerous animals he kept on board his ship. Goes to show that no matter how many ranks you have in skills, a roll of 1 on the die is still the great equalizer!!
    Last edited by Digital Arcanist; 11-24-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dar-Dar Jinx - Gungun Jedi Consular......

Really.

Concentrated on learning all the languages available in the "Living Force" campaign that I played him in hence had very few other skills... other than Chr based and Force skills...

but he could say "Weeza Jedi and Hewow Peps.." in nearly all of them.

Still not dead.... dispite the cocerted efforts of MANY DM's and a lot of the players....

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is awesome!

I am considering a Gungan Jedi for the new Dawn of Defiance campaign.

My goal is to only be slightly annoying and to actually give Gungans a GOOD reputation!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Although Jar-Jar was a horrible character I didn't think Gungans were all that bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While there have been notable players to play a gungan character I think the usual consensus is to look down upon the gungan as a playable species.

too bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite character in a SF setting, though it was a strange campaign where we changed GMs each week in a place (the Land) where the laws of nature changed from place to place so the relative power of each character changed.

My character came from a dream, and he was called Stick because he favored a staff. He was born in an alternate timeline in the late 1920's and stopped aging at 15 years. His reflexes and willpower were always preternatural, but then he realized he could imitate moves he had only seen. His martial arts became a combination of some strictly taught fighting techniques, fisticuffs, and moves from The Three Stooges.

Since his main abilities were due to training, he was a useful fighter in most of the places in the land. He was youthful and impetuous, but mostly a sidekick.

One of his quotes was "One thing good about always being a 15 year old boy is all the 17 year old girls".

At the time of the campaign he was roughly 80-90 years old.